Why can't I read the Site Update Sticky? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I read the Site Update Sticky?

Hyfi
07-29-2011, 09:32 AM
Hyfi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

TheHills44060
07-29-2011, 09:33 AM
Hey Hyfi i just tried it and was able to read it fine. There's only one post in it that thread by vlad. Not sure what's goin on with your account.

Hyfi
07-29-2011, 09:49 AM
I tried logging out and in and now I get No New Posts without the option to see the last 24 hours like we had recently.

I gonna say whatever the upgrade was, it made things worse for me.

poppachubby
07-29-2011, 10:06 AM
Hyfi I am having the same issues and my account is supposed to be "priveleged". Same message at site update, and last night same issue with new posts.

ForeverAutumn
07-29-2011, 10:52 AM
Here's what the sticky says...

UPDATE -

We are backing out of the upgrade. Will figure out issue and upgrade again next week. (most likely)

Posting new threads is not working at the moment. We are working on it and it will be back up shortly.

*You can post a new thread - but the standard redirect back to the forum isn't working.

Responding to a thread is working fine.

Thank you for your understanding.

-AudioReview

atomicAdam
07-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi All -

I'll check into whats going on with you accounts and not being able to read the message.

I'll talk to IT also and keep you all updated.

Thanks,
-adam