Well, since nobody else said it... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Well, since nobody else said it...

markw
07-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Happy Canada Day to y'all up north from the great southland.

Feanor
07-02-2011, 04:11 AM
Happy Canada Day to y'all up north from the great southland.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mark. :22:

It's especially appreciated coming from you. :thumbsup:

And HAPPY 4TH OF JULY to all Americans ... remember when all is said & done -- we love YOU. :cornut:

ForeverAutumn
07-02-2011, 04:36 AM
Thanks Mark. It was indeed a happy day. The weather was fantastic. Hubby and I spent a nice quiet afternoon around the house doing some gardening and spending time out in what must have been the most beautiful weather that we've had so far this year. And then we spent the evening at my mom's house with my brother and nieces.

Happy 4th to all my Yankee friends. I hope that you have as nice a 4th of July as we had a 1st of July. :D

JohnMichael
07-02-2011, 05:04 AM
Happy Belated Canada Day. I love Canada and one of these days I am going to visit one of those English speaking areas I have heard about.

bobsticks
07-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Aww...I love it when we all play nice...seriously.

And, thank you Mark for reminding the rest of us to be considerate of our brothers and sisters to the north. Happy belated, brothers and sisters...:cornut:

kexodusc
07-24-2011, 03:23 PM
Pozycjonowanie strony internetowej to zabieg majacy na celu wypromowanie witryny na jak najwyzsze miejsce w wynikach wyszukiwania pozycjonowan-ie pl/]pozycjonowanie stron Oferujemy Panstwu skuteczne pozycjonowanie stron internetowych w wyszukiwarce Google

Dark things in your future, I see....

markw
07-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Now I think they're just having fun with this site.

bfalls
07-26-2011, 05:44 AM
Canada is truly a beautiful country. I've spent many a day in Montreal, Toronto and Rimouski. I especially loved Rimouski. I'd fly into Mt Joli and make the drive along the St Lawrence Seaway to the city. Very beautiful, picturesque, pastel painted skies, unique architecture, warm wonderful people. Happy belated Canada Day as well.

bobsticks
07-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Now I think they're just having fun with this site.

I think you're right. This particular bot changes a single digit everytime I ban an account...a Sisyphean task to be sure...

I especially loved Rimouski...

Go Oceanic!!