Cars [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Cars

recoveryone
06-28-2011, 03:58 PM
Took the little monsters to see the latest release, once the 50 million question part was over ( 6yr 8yr nephews) and the forever can we go now only after the trailers played. I was able to watch the movie.

I am looking forward to buying this on blu ray, as we all know that most theaters do not do justice to movies in sound and PQ and this theater is about as low budget as you can get. but for $5.00 a pop you can't ask for much and the AC was chilly. I am not a big animation fan so I will not even go into that area, but the sound reproduction of the engine's of each car was very good, even in this theater. The only thing missing was a little oil smoke and start line burnouts. The story line is good and there is enough kid action to keep them in their seats. I am sure when the blu ray version comes out the PQ and sound will be off the chart.

Worf101
06-29-2011, 05:16 AM
Dang it man, another computer keyboard ruint!!! "Little Monsters", you're killing me man!!! I can't take it. In that I don't have any kids left in my life of Disney age anymore this'll have to be a rental if ever. But when poot butt runs off to College this fall I'm thinkin' of volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club. I'll keep this one in mind.

Worf

recoveryone
06-29-2011, 06:52 AM
Trying to be the good uncle, both live in single parent homes with no father figure to view daily. I just don't remember my boys being such a pain when they were that age.

all1knew
07-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Hello all,

The overall vote was that it was better than the first?

Bill