Seth Putnam, 43, passes away [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Seth Putnam, 43, passes away

MindGoneHaywire
06-15-2011, 11:29 PM
He was in a band. Can't name it here. NOT safe for work.

Not safe for humans.

http://tinyurl.com/44uyjx4

ForeverAutumn
06-16-2011, 05:12 AM
He was in a band. Can't name it here. NOT safe for work.

Not safe for humans.

http://tinyurl.com/44uyjx4

LOL! Nice name.

RIP Seth, I don't know who you are but 43 is too young for anyone to go.

Rae
06-16-2011, 06:29 AM
FA is right, 43 is too young... and I hope he is finally resting.

That said, I had absolutely no need for this band while he was alive. By all accounts, Seth was a warped, hate-filled human being and it shone through in his sophomoric music. This was misogynist, racist, homophobic, misanthropic metal being made explicitly for an immature and impressionable audience. I can't bring myself to hate him in return (hate is such an active, consuming emotion), but I'm glad that no more of this stuff is ever going to spring forth from his mind.

Yeesh.

~Rae

MasterCylinder
06-16-2011, 06:51 AM

That said, I had absolutely no need for this band while he was alive. By all accounts, Seth was a warped, hate-filled human being and it shone through in his sophomoric music. This was misogynist, racist, homophobic, misanthropic metal being made explicitly for an immature and impressionable audience. I can't bring myself to hate him in return (hate is such an active, consuming emotion), but I'm glad that no more of this stuff is ever going to spring forth from his mind.

Yeesh.

~Rae

The opposite of love is not hate; it is indifference.
And that is what I will provide to people like Mr. Putnam.

Finch Platte
06-16-2011, 08:35 AM

Yeesh.

~Rae

Wow. I wonder if YECH has auditioned to replace him yet?

Swish
06-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Wow. I wonder if YECH has auditioned to replace him yet?

Now THAT was funny.