The Weiner dialogues... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Weiner dialogues...

bobsticks
06-12-2011, 09:09 AM
NSFW, not safe for kids, not safe for anyone who hasn't lost all hope in the American political experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HClsBFDLye4

Sir Terrence the Terrible
06-12-2011, 11:33 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... .that was hella funny!!!! Thanks for that Sticks, almost pissed meself up on that.

Feanor
06-12-2011, 11:35 AM
NSFW, not safe for kids, not safe for anyone who hasn't lost all hope in the American political experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HClsBFDLye4
Gee I hope that was on late 'cause it, (Maher's recitation),wasn't safe for kids, other than that ... well, lots of people actually pay for telephone/online sex, (not me, I'm too cheap).

Maybe it is dangerous American political experience precisely and only because such things are blown, (opps! no pun intented), away out of proportion by political commentators and pundits. People, even Democrates, are wondering if Weiner ought to resign. Really? Why? Wiener's behavior was juvenile, distasteful, and embarrassing to his wife and himself, but it has nothing to do with public policy.

Robert-The-Rambler
06-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Gee I hope that was on late 'cause it, (Maher's recitation),wasn't safe for kids, other than that ... well, lots of people actually pay for telephone/online sex, (not me, I'm too cheap).

Maybe it is dangerous American political experience precisely and only because such things are blown, (opps! no pun intented), away out of proportion by political commentators and pundits. People, even Democrates, are wondering if Weiner ought to resign. Really? Why? Wiener's behavior was juvenile, distasteful, and embarrassing to his wife and himself, but it has nothing to do with public policy.

Kids generally shouldn't be watching that anyway. But if that kind of BS can get you kicked out of office then we are going to have more than a few empty seats in Congress. This is not news and stuff that has no impact on the job being performed and does not involve criminal activity should not matter if the job is being done at a satisfactory performance level. Cybersex is not sex. Lets put it this way. It is not a touchdown unless you cross the plain. Right now we need people who are simply good at their job. We don't need a saint in public office.

bobsticks
06-12-2011, 05:03 PM
It is interesting that when interviewed most of Weiner's constituents seem to want him to remain in office. Not that it'll matter, given who he's married to and her ties within the Democratic party.

Btw, Robert, I like my sex like the College of Charleston's student population...two out of three people are female, one third are swarthy and at least one of 'em doesn't speak English.

Robert-The-Rambler
06-12-2011, 07:19 PM
It is interesting that when interviewed most of Weiner's constituents seem to want him to remain in office. Not that it'll matter, given who he's married to and her ties within the Democratic party.

Btw, Robert, I like my sex like the College of Charleston's student population...two out of three people are female, one third are swarthy and at least one of 'em doesn't speak English.

A language barrier is quite the opposite. It gives you one less thing to do afterwords.

I'll throw another one out there. One at a time or its a crime.

atomicAdam
06-13-2011, 07:41 AM
That was awesome!

markw
06-13-2011, 08:15 AM
According to janeane garafalo, it's not weiner's fault (http://www.breitbart.tv/noel-sheppards-picture-janeane-garofalo-weinergate-isnt-weiners-fault-its-the-media-and-hypocrite-republicans/) that he's in this, err... pickle.

GMichael
06-13-2011, 08:16 AM
It looks like Weiner is in deep.

Feanor
06-13-2011, 09:02 AM
It looks like Weiner is in deep.
But in fact he wasn't in deep, he was only talking about it. :biggrin5: