If it doesn't stop raining soon I'm going to go crazy! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If it doesn't stop raining soon I'm going to go crazy!

ForeverAutumn
05-29-2011, 08:16 AM
It's raining....again! I think that we've had one sunny day in three weeks, and only a few sunny days since the beginning of April. I am so tired of clouds and rain. It's Spring. After a long cold winter I need to be outside. My bike is waiting for me. My garden is totally overgrown with weeds. I need a good sunny dose of vitamin D. I am tired of wet and damp and humid. If anyone knows where I can find Mother Nature, please let me know so that I can find her and kick her ass! Thanks.

bobsticks
05-29-2011, 08:25 AM
It's been rather hit-and-miss around these parts. Last week was awash with rain in it's entirety. Today is a bit better. The agenda for the day is to fire up the smoker, rock out some Mem day goodies and avoid anything having to do with that damn race.

I'll lift a glass for ya Fall Girl...say hi to hubby...peaceout

Robert-The-Rambler
05-29-2011, 08:53 AM
It's raining....again! I think that we've had one sunny day in three weeks, and only a few sunny days since the beginning of April. I am so tired of clouds and rain. It's Spring. After a long cold winter I need to be outside. My bike is waiting for me. My garden is totally overgrown with weeds. I need a good sunny dose of vitamin D. I am tired of wet and damp and humid. If anyone knows where I can find Mother Nature, please let me know so that I can find her and kick her ass! Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58

Its not raining here on Long Island just yet but for 2 weeks it rained a bit almost everyday. I here ya. Hang in there.

Feanor
05-29-2011, 08:55 AM
... I am tired of wet and damp and humid. If anyone knows where I can find Mother Nature, please let me know so that I can find her and kick her ass! Thanks.
If you find Her, give Her a swift one from me too. :mad:

ForeverAutumn
05-29-2011, 09:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58

Its not raining here on Long Island just yet but for 2 weeks it rained a bit almost everyday. I here ya. Hang in there.

Thanks for the thought Robert but the video won't play in Canada. :cryin:

atomicAdam
05-29-2011, 09:20 AM
we had a freak rain in SF last night.

Was out in the Mission climbing - had lunch with a friend - jumped on BART and went literally two stops - and it went from sunny to a down poor in like no time. Than back to sunny. It was really strange for this area.

The climate is changing -

Robert-The-Rambler
05-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the thought Robert but the video won't play in Canada. :cryin:

Try that one. Crosses fingers. We shall not be denied.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7763324546201298850#

ForeverAutumn
05-29-2011, 10:03 AM
Try that one. Crosses fingers. We shall not be denied.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7763324546201298850#

Hey, where did you find that video of my 'So You Think You Can Dance' audition???

(it worked, and I love that song! Thanks. :))

Robert-The-Rambler
05-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Hey, where did you find that video of my 'So You Think You Can Dance' audition???

(it worked, and I love that song! Thanks. :))

The wonders of the world wide web.

GMichael
05-31-2011, 05:20 AM
Hey! Anyone know what that big orange thing in the sky is called? It's very bright and I can feel heat coming from it.

ForeverAutumn
05-31-2011, 05:24 AM
Hey! Anyone know what that big orange thing in the sky is called? It's very bright and I can feel heat coming from it.

I was wondering the same thing. Someone told me it was called "the sun". But it's been so long since I've seen the sun that I can't be sure.

We went to our favourite pub last night for a drink and were actually able to sit on their rooftop patio! It was lovely to be outside after so many weeks of crappy wet weather.

GMichael
05-31-2011, 05:27 AM
The sun? Who's sun?

It was nice to see that BOT in the sky yesterday. We walked into town and watched a parade and then went to the park. Little Sera enjoyed her day very much.

bobsticks
05-31-2011, 08:18 AM

The B.O.T.!!!

I miss Bernd.

JohnMichael
05-31-2011, 09:13 AM
The B.O.T.!!!

I miss Bernd.

I also miss Bernd. Has anyone heard from him?

Hyfi
05-31-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm almost ready for a little more rain instead of the current 93 degree heatwave we have been having for several days. It,s still May, it's not supposed to be in the 90s until July.

GMichael
05-31-2011, 10:28 AM
I also miss Bernd. Has anyone heard from him?

No, but I see his "what's spinning" thread pop up now and then. I hope he has some sun shining on him.
I still make his lemon tart on the holidays.