Nad t-535 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nad t-535

mmm
05-21-2011, 03:27 PM
Any opinions from owners on this unit - I'm particularly interested as an audio player compared to a similarly priced NAD dedicated cd player. Strange that it has been round for some time with no member reviews.

mmm
05-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Any opinions from owners on this unit - I'm particularly interested as an audio player compared to a similarly priced NAD dedicated cd player. Strange that it has been round for some time with no member reviews.

PDN
05-29-2011, 03:36 PM
MMM: Yes I purchased a new one (factory refurbished) this past Jan 2011 with full factory warranty and do love it. My primary reason was for its SACD Multi-Channel function. I already have an excellent Rotel CD player but am investing now in multi-channel SACDs with about 15 now in the library. I replaced a Marantz SACD MC player. I also listen to it (the T-535) in two channel and I can hardly tell the difference between it and my Rotel RCD-1072. Very very close. Both excellent. Unit is solidly built and heavy. Sound is superb for the $$. I do use Vibrapods under it as I do with many other of my source components. So for audio in two channel, SACD MC or both, it's a magnificent player. Please let me know if you have any other questions.