better UI setup [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : better UI setup

harley .guy07
05-19-2011, 09:57 PM
I would like to thank who ever is responsible for the improvement in the UI environment on this web site it seems to be improved but not changed and that is a good thing. It might just be my IP but your information comes in clearer and takes less time to load up. Credit to who did that one. Yeah I don't like that IP's are limiting or charging extra for bandwidth but I seen it coming just like I see Email being a charge as well unless you are a internet subscriber to their business. Being a business student I could see the advantage to a company by doing this but being realist I could see the damage it could cause in the long run with people that are already strapped for cash being charged for internet overages and email just saying to heck with it and dropping the whole thing. watch out company's because if you charge for too much people will reject and you will be setting in a heap of paper work wondering why people would not pay that when they can't afford it. Another option for a company is to have a all option internet service that offers email, and all the bandwidth and a set rate which is what is should be anyway.

JoeE SP9
05-20-2011, 08:58 AM
I noticed the change in the UI also. It's an improvement. Your comments about ISP's and their fee's is spot on!

hifi-freak
05-20-2011, 03:35 PM
I always liked the UI on this forum. Simple and loads real fast, you guys rock. :cornut: