Name the record you have played more than... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Name the record you have played more than...

3LB
05-11-2011, 02:07 PM
you care to admit.

me, its gotta be George Michael's Faith album. It was the only album of its kind that I could tolerate with any regularity. And I'd still rather hear it than Michael Bubble Butt.

dean_martin
05-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Calling out the brave and self-deprecating. I like it.

I have at least 2 K-Tel records with pop/late disco songs from the late 70s - early 80s (bought new) that I used to listen to more than I care to admit. Stuff they played at the roller skating rink. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Styx-Paradise Theater bought new when it came out, my mom wouldn't let me get the Blondie record (Autoamerican) for some reason so I got this instead. To this day, my mom still gets the crappiest Mother's Day presents and she has no idea why.

MasterCylinder
05-12-2011, 04:17 AM
Celine Dion's ALL THE WAY -- A DECADE OF SONG.

Mr MidFi
05-12-2011, 05:49 AM
My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade.

Swish
05-12-2011, 06:06 AM
...it would be impossible. I guess what I mean is that I don't have any that I listen to with regularity that I wouldn't want to admit. Seriously.

Worf101
05-12-2011, 06:53 AM
This Time - The Best of Culture Club.

whimper...

Worf

Robert-The-Rambler
05-12-2011, 07:45 AM
I'm all out of love

I'm so lost without you

I know you were right believing for so long.......

I can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle

I can make all the stadiums rock

But I'm never gonna make it like you do

Making love out of nothing at all......

You see it does have a sports reference. LOL

Hyfi
05-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Any of Finch's comps....

For me it might be Yanni- Reflections of Passion, but don't tell anyone.

3LB
05-12-2011, 08:58 AM
...it would be impossible. I guess what I mean is that I don't have any that I listen to with regularity that I wouldn't want to admit. Seriously.admittedly, my list is short and usually the result of appeasing someone else. Sometimes it was because it sounded great in my car. Sometimes it was to impress the fairer sex. Sometimes it was because I was to big a fan to be objective, like Judas Priest's Turbo album. Devo's late '80s albums in hindsight, were pretty bad, but I bet I wore them out back then.

Troy
05-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Burt Bacharach's soundtrack for Lost Horizon. Mid 70s.