Paging Hyfi [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Hyfi

ForeverAutumn
05-10-2011, 12:32 PM
I just saw this posted on PE and wanted to share it with you in case you weren't aware of it...

Yo, East Coast Renaissance fans! A HUGE concert announcement! Renaissance will be performing two of their most beloved albums, Turn Of The Cards and Schererazade And Other Stories, in their entirety@the lovely Keswick Theatre in beautiful Glenside, PA on Friday, September 23rd@8PM. Pre-sale tickets just went on sale@10AM via Ticketmaster and the presale will last until 10PM today (Password is BRE). Regular sale is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 11th but jump on the bandwagon NOW and get them while they're hot.

Mr Peabody
05-10-2011, 04:58 PM
I really like Renaissance. I wonder if they have the original singer with them? It wouldn't be the same without her.

Swish
05-11-2011, 02:55 AM
Been to the Keswick many times, but I won't be going to this show.

Swish
05-11-2011, 02:57 AM

Hyfi
05-11-2011, 03:02 AM
Thanks for the tip FA. I will look into the date.

Mr P, yes Annie is basically the band with one maybe two other originals. I have seen Annie several times over the last several years from helping to get her to play our Winterfest concert about 10 years ago to a show with her and Al Stewart, to 3 years ago when she sat directly behind me when Al Stewart did the Winterfest. She actually lives in Doylestown PA which is not but 30 minutes from me.

The Keswick is a great old 1930s theater to see shows but their prices have been getting out of hand for me. Over the last few years I have been there a few times but now prefer the Sellersville Theater which is smaller and priced better for most shows.

Just looked at the Keswick site and this show is not even listed yet.

ForeverAutumn
05-11-2011, 05:35 AM
Apparently, if you go to Ticketmaster.com, the tickets go on sale today even though it's not listed on the Keswick site. Search for Renaissance. This info is also from the PE site so I can't verify its accuracy.

ForeverAutumn
05-11-2011, 05:36 AM

That's why I didn't title this email "Paging Swish". :p

GMichael
05-11-2011, 06:16 AM
That's why I didn't title this email "Paging Swish". :p

Yeah, that could leave a mark.:rolleyes5: