Wow a little bit of reason from a Religious guy... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow a little bit of reason from a Religious guy...

RGA
05-08-2011, 04:16 PM
There is hope after all. The nutters won't be convinced but nothing convinces them. They still don't understand the word theory. Anywho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpOA3jPC04&feature=share

JohnMichael
05-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Thank you RGA for posting that link. All my life when I have looked into my heart I felt I was a good person. I do good things for others and act out of love. I could never understand why others would treat me the way they did. Attending a religious based grade school and high school I never experienced christian compassion and love. I was beaten, spit on and verbally abused. I have been fired from jobs for being gay. I have been the vicitim of hate crimes and yet try to care for others. I have risen above the hate. So I am always glad to hear of people who are asking themselves are gays bad and deciding no we are not. Yes God made me the way he wanted me.

ForeverAutumn
05-08-2011, 05:17 PM
I posted this video on my FB page earlier this week. I just wanted to stand up and applaude this guy. I'd like to nominate him as Iggy's replacement to lead the Liberals. :yesnod:

RGA
05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Thank you RGA for posting that link. All my life when I have looked into my heart I felt I was a good person. I do good things for others and act out of love. I could never understand why others would treat me the way they did. Attending a religious based grade school and high school I never experienced christian compassion and love. I was beaten, spit on and verbally abused. I have been fired from jobs for being gay. I have been the vicitim of hate crimes and yet try to care for others. I have risen above the hate. So I am always glad to hear of people who are asking themselves are gays bad and deciding no we are not. Yes God made me the way he wanted me.

Yeah I never get the hate - it's usually from people being dishonest with themselves and lashing out at others who are.

I have met people who are pretty anti-gay and I try and turn it into a positive by playing to their heterosexuality. I say "I love gay men." They pause in horror - and I say "because it reduces my competition with women." The more gay men there are the better in my book.:yesnod:

I have a wide group of friends - one is having surgery to become a woman. I know a couple - one is a dominatrix her boyfriend is a dominant who has now become a TV dominatrix. Whatever floats your boat - and before people scoff she will earn $250k this year to beat men who want to be beaten LOL. I can see a pretty great audio system - if only I was a halfway decent looking woman - I'd make serious cash.

I am pleased this guy seems to have read some scientific research and actually used his brain and some logic. If there is a God (which there isn't) but if there was and he creates life then he created all life - gay straight, women trapped in male bodies etc.

I just wish these folks would read the research sooner rather than later. I took psychology courses in the mid 90s and they pretty much found that autopsies of homosexual men confirmed that this is nature not nurture (born this way). For Lesbians the evidence isn't nearly as clear - but that doesn't mean it's not there - just that at that time science was still working on it.