Anybody ever hear of Matt Daniels? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever hear of Matt Daniels?

karl k
04-12-2004, 07:02 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-04-12-matt-daniels_x.htm?csp=27

It seems to me that if he wanted to protect the integrity of marriage, he should first petition congress for an amendment dis-allowing divorce. Far more harm to children has been done by means of divorce(as was essentually his case) than by gay marriage.

Oh well, maybe next time! :D

bturk667
04-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah, but remember, the Bible says homosexuality is a sin. For people like him that is all that matters! If your not like him, or them for that matter, you are wrong.

JSE
04-13-2004, 07:05 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-04-12-matt-daniels_x.htm?csp=27

It seems to me that if he wanted to protect the integrity of marriage, he should first petition congress for an amendment dis-allowing divorce. Far more harm to children has been done by means of divorce(as was essentually his case) than by gay marriage.

Oh well, maybe next time! :D

Divorse will continue to be a reality regardless of what kind of marriage it is. Gay couples can split just like straight couples.

It would be interesting to see stats on how many gay couples split up compared to staight couples.

JSE

woodman
04-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah, but remember, the Bible says homosexuality is a sin.

In spite of the fact that it's basically a "good book" with much basic truth within its pages, there's also all sorts of CRAP in the Bible as there also is in every other "holy" book - including the Quran, the Talmud, the Baghavad Gita, the Book of Mormon ... and all the rest of them. Merely because there's something written in any of the pages of those books does NOT mean that it's fact, because none of those books were writen by GOD, but by men - often with all sorts of "agendas" of their own!

bturk667
04-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Some help Woodman. How are you able to use only part of my quote as opossed to all of it. Also, how do you quote parts, then reply to those, and quote again. I am an idiot when ot comes to these types of things! A computer moron, am I!
Thanks for the help.