Tuscaloosa Tornados [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Tuscaloosa Tornados

SlumpBuster
04-28-2011, 03:35 PM
I know Pix is from Tuscaloosa and hope he is okay. Nobody should ever have to go through a tornado.

JohnMichael
04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
I also hope he is safe and sound. I hope all of AR members in the affected areas are safe. This has been one horrific spring.

dakatabg
04-28-2011, 03:44 PM
I just saw it on the news. Seems that this year did not start very well with the mother nature

Worf101
04-29-2011, 08:08 AM
I hope Pix is alright, however in a fight between Pix and anything my money's on Pix.

Worf

GMichael
04-29-2011, 08:42 AM
I hope that everyone is ok.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
04-29-2011, 12:26 PM
I hope Pix is alright, however in a fight between Pix and anything my money's on Pix.

Worf

I am afraid that his arms are too short to box with mother nature.

As much as I like poking sticks at Pix's brainless body, I hope nothing bad has happened to him. As a matter of fact, I hope all southerners who participate on this board are okay.

Woochifer
04-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Amen to all that. I have friends in that part of the world, and hope they're all okay.

ForeverAutumn
04-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Has anyone heard from Pix yet?

pixelthis
05-02-2011, 09:43 AM
To everyone,
Thanks for your concern. I am posting a thread about my walk through hell
these past few days. We might debate our hobby intensely but I count all of
you as friends. AGAIN, THANKS:1:

ForeverAutumn
05-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Pix, you and I don't have a lot of interaction on this board, but I'm relieved to see you posting. I hope that you came out of this relatively unscathed.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Pix, glad to know you are doing okay.

pixelthis
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Pix, you and I don't have a lot of interaction on this board, but I'm relieved to see you posting. I hope that you came out of this relatively unscathed.

ABOUT as well as could be expected.
MY town looks like the WHITE HOUSE after the aliens got through with it in
Independence Day.
Cant really complain, my scars are mainly psychological (watch it), while some
lost everything. I saw people with everything they had left stuck in the back of a
pickup truck. Two little girls, five and eleven, were pulled lifeless from the ruins
of their house.
Thanks for your thoughts. It is really thought provoking how something you take for granted can disappear in the blink of an eye. This entire episode lasted minutes,
and entire neighborhoods, towns, and cities got wiped out.
A TACTICAL NUKE has nothing on an F4 tornado, and some got hit with an F5.:1: