PDA

View Full Version : ok, WHERE's poppa?!

hifitommy
04-01-2011, 02:35 PM
chubby??? come out wherever you are!

bobsticks
04-01-2011, 02:39 PM
Hey tommy,

If'n ya make it down to the OT section you'd see a most joyous thread addressing that very issue...

Here you go... http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=36376

Peace,
---sticks

kelsci
04-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Maybe he's futzing around with George Segal

Nasir
04-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Yes, poppachubby is a dad......congrats!!
And looking back,thatīs the man who jokingly suggested either I get new speakers OR a new wife....But I canīt afford either!!

dean_martin
04-02-2011, 02:26 PM
I noticed his post count was a little low too. Then I found the thread about his new kid. Apparently his ____ count is still normal. Congrats Poppa!

poppachubby
04-03-2011, 04:07 AM
Hey Tommy I am here! I have been checking in routinely, but posting very little. I have been trying to post more in the "What's spinning" thread, but I find it can be such a PITA to post here. Aside from linking a pic from cyberspace, AR is extremely finicky about image sizes and such.

Anyhow you have my email so you can reach me anytime. BTW, that Laboriel magically appeared in the box. Live at the baked potato is great, I love it and thanks.

Anyhow once we get a better routine going I will show up a bit more. I plan to try my hand at small reviews and perhaps some album reviews. I am fully happy with my gear so I am all about the music now.

rakeford
04-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Surprise, surprise, ..., surprise, it's poppachubby.

I've been enjoying your jazz spinning list on that "other site".