Free coffee [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Free coffee

ForeverAutumn
03-24-2011, 11:41 AM
I love the company that I work for. We have a coffee machine in the office that provides us with free coffee. The machine is broken and requires a part. It should be repaired by 10:00 tomorrow morning.

We just got a memo telling us to get receipts for our morning coffee purchases and we will be reimbursed! Gotta love a company that understands and encourages our coffee addictions. :D

dean_martin
03-24-2011, 12:47 PM
I love the company that I work for. We have a coffee machine in the office that provides us with free coffee. The machine is broken and requires a part. It should be repaired by 10:00 tomorrow morning.

We just got a memo telling us to get receipts for our morning coffee purchases and we will be reimbursed! Gotta love a company that understands and encourages our coffee addictions. :D

any openings?

ForeverAutumn
03-24-2011, 12:55 PM
any openings?

Our entire board of directors are lawyers...24 of them!...you'd fit right in. :D

dean_martin
03-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Our entire board of directors are lawyers...24 of them!...you'd fit right in. :D
I'd be happy to mop the floors. The wife and I are dying for a change of scenery. Being in a family practice has its advantages, but with all the expectations it limits your mobility.

dakatabg
03-24-2011, 01:28 PM
That is great. I used to work at a hospital and the cafeteria wad offering us free soda and coffee. It was nice every morning having a cap of coffee with French vanilla

GMichael
03-24-2011, 01:29 PM

That's great! Just don't pick up a 10 pound bag of beans. That would be wrong.

ForeverAutumn
03-24-2011, 02:54 PM
We were told it was coffee only. Expensive Starbucks Lattes and such would not be covered. Damn!