Ten Years Together: The Best Of Peter Paul And Mary [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ten Years Together: The Best Of Peter Paul And Mary

Robert-The-Rambler
03-02-2011, 08:10 PM
I was just listening to Puff The Magic Dragon. This stuff sounds so great with Sennheiser HD 515 headphones. You can so easily distinguish the voices with an amazing soundstage and the song is great. (I swear I'm not high) LOL Where the HD 515 lacks in bottom end in makes up for with overall amazing clarity.

Well maybe I'm not high from drug use but I think I really am so in love with this folksy music full of wonderful covers like Leaving On A Jet Plane from John Denver and Blowing in the Wind from Bob Dylan. I've always been a huge fan of John Denver.

So far my tax return has been translating to an ever growing collection of rave recordings of awesome music.

MasterCylinder
03-03-2011, 06:33 AM
I met "Mary" while I was in music school in the late 70s.
She came across as a real tramp.

3LB
03-07-2011, 01:57 PM
so... how was it?

:ihih:

Robert-The-Rambler
03-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Did ya get any?

Seriously, what made you think she was a tramp? I need to hear more.

MasterCylinder
03-08-2011, 04:59 AM
Did ya get any?

Seriously, what made you think she was a tramp? I need to hear more.

She addressed our sophomore music theory class and discussed songwriting........I was early twenties and she looked to be early forties..........she dressed bad, hair looked dirty, chain-smoker, and liked to utilize the F-word too often which was not entirely appropriate for the setting.................not a good impression.

Robert-The-Rambler
03-08-2011, 07:56 AM
She addressed our sophomore music theory class and discussed songwriting........I was early twenties and she looked to be early forties..........she dressed bad, hair looked dirty, chain-smoker, and liked to utilize the F-word too often which was not entirely appropriate for the setting.................not a good impression.

Yikes. Sure sounds like I would have not been impressed either.