New Season American Idol [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New Season American Idol

JohnMichael
03-01-2011, 06:58 PM
I just watched American Idol and after hearing Jacob Lusk's version of "A House Is Not A Home" and then Casey singing Screamin' Jay Hawkins "I Put A Spell On You" I realized this may be the best season ever.

TheHills44060
03-01-2011, 07:07 PM
I watched the first handful of seasons then lost interest. My favorite season was number 3.

02audionoob
03-01-2011, 09:08 PM
I agree. I thought probably 10 of the 12 were very good.

Feanor
03-02-2011, 05:48 AM
I just watched American Idol and after hearing Jacob Lusk's version of "A House Is Not A Home" and then Casey singing Screamin' Jay Hawkins "I Put A Spell On You" I realized this may be the best season ever.
Thanks for the tip, JM.

But I've never watched a single AI program, and I won't be starting now. There's also a Canadian Idol show :rolleyes5: and I can gar-on-tee I've never watched that :frown2: I don't watch "reality" shows either.

TheHills44060
03-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Rooting for Thia Megia tonight! If she gets the axe the seasons over as far as i am concerned.

EDIT: Whew she made it...

badhabit67
03-11-2011, 08:36 AM
This season is loaded with talent,for a change... But my pick of the ladies is PIA. she is by far and away the best.Jacob,and Casey,thats a toss-up,I'll go with Casey,a little more all around talent,I like his bass. Just my thoughts..........

bfalls
03-11-2011, 08:59 AM
I was disappointed with some of Wednesday's performances. I thought the prior "Wild Card" performances were very good. I wonder if working with the producers for this week's performances had an effect. There are several young ones this year and possibly overwhelmed. I agree, substantially more talent this year and several with the "whole package".