Irony [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Irony

noddin0ff
02-14-2011, 04:11 AM
I love how the last post in the Community Welcomes topic was over a week ago and by someone who was shut down. Just sayin'...

bobsticks
02-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Was there a meltdown that I missed? Not being a mod anymore I tend not to search too deeply for these things...The big Zero dude seemed a bit caustic but moderately well informed...

(O0o*o0O)
02-14-2011, 10:47 AM
I didn't exactly get a warm welcome being that I'm trash, but I figured I'd be modest around so much great stuff. I didn't get shut down I got turned on! Selling audio electronics is easier then leading blind people off a hill.

I'm glad I finally got involved, but I guess my caricature is to audio honest. At the same time I haven't anything to really talk trash about. I hope the audio trend stays alive forever no matter what your audio cabinet holds.

Just keep buying, keep spending, and keep believing the hype!:devil:

noddin0ff
02-15-2011, 07:37 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JtqnQLlLUwk/S_qfOYUoKSI/AAAAAAAAF2g/3VmaCiZ440U/s1600/wkrp_l2.jpg

ForeverAutumn
02-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Because this is an audio site...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kpgjd7Dh8mI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

poppachubby
02-15-2011, 12:10 PM
I didn't exactly get a warm welcome being that I'm trash, but I figured I'd be modest around so much great stuff. I didn't get shut down I got turned on! Selling audio electronics is easier then leading blind people off a hill.

I'm glad I finally got involved, but I guess my caricature is to audio honest. At the same time I haven't anything to really talk trash about. I hope the audio trend stays alive forever no matter what your audio cabinet holds.

Just keep buying, keep spending, and keep believing the hype!:devil:

I think you have a fun personality and clearly some experience to bring to the table. It would be great if you could stick around and actually be a part of our community, question is, can you do that?