Darrr... You may have an audiophile problem if... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Darrr... You may have an audiophile problem if...

atomicAdam
02-10-2011, 06:04 PM
http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/medium/IMAG0473.jpg

I still have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers, 3 amplifiers, a pre and more stuff you can't see!

Thank fully some of this is going back to their homes tomorrow.

JohnMichael
02-10-2011, 06:20 PM
You could ship the Ascend Sierras to me to try out. If you still have them. Is it confusing to be changing systems along with speakers? I do not think my mind could tabulate the differences. One change at a time sweet audio.

atomicAdam
02-10-2011, 06:29 PM
You could ship the Ascend Sierras to me to try out. If you still have them. Is it confusing to be changing systems along with speakers? I do not think my mind could tabulate the differences. One change at a time sweet audio.

Actually yes - it is kind of irritating. Especially with things like cables. Amps and speakers are pretty easy to keep in line. I've got a database I put all my thoughts into. But cables are harder. Tomorrow the Axioms and Ascends are going away - next week the Zealth. Than I can focus on the Zu and Brodman and some other stuff. This is kind of like some coming and others going cross over.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Sierra-1but the manufacturer wants them back ASAP.

JohnMichael
02-10-2011, 06:52 PM
Actually yes - it is kind of irritating. Especially with things like cables. Amps and speakers are pretty easy to keep in line. I've got a database I put all my thoughts into. But cables are harder. Tomorrow the Axioms and Ascends are going away - next week the Zealth. Than I can focus on the Zu and Brodman and some other stuff. This is kind of like some coming and others going cross over.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Sierra-1but the manufacturer wants them back ASAP.

I tried to order a pair from Dave but the phones were not answered the hours they had posted. He is an interesting man.

Poultrygeist
02-14-2011, 04:27 AM
I probably have over a dozen pair but space doesn't allow them to all be in cabinets at the same time.

Feanor
02-14-2011, 04:43 AM
I still have 4 pairs of bookshelf speakers, 3 amplifiers, a pre and more stuff you can't see!

Thank fully some of this is going back to their homes tomorrow.
I wish I had your problem! :cryin: :prrr: