Live to Dance. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Live to Dance.

JohnMichael
01-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Just when you think TV could not get any worse they give Paula a show. Now I like So You Think You Can Dance and I love dance but this show is beyond torture. The individuals or groups dance and the three experts stare at them and then the stars are displayed. 2-3 stars and they go on to the next level. There is that same lengthy pause between each act and the stars displayed. Oh my god it should be taken off the air immediately.

Does anyone thing it sucks as much as I do or do we need to get Paula readdicted to drugs for comedy relief?

bobsticks
01-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Does anyone thing it sucks as much as I do or do we need to get Paula readdicted to drugs for comedy relief?

Yes to readdiction.

Actually, I couldn't make myself sit through that spectacle. The whole "You inspire mee sooooo muuuucchh" in the teaser was enough for me.

I have enough trouble making it though the news each day. The point at which we're censoring Huck Finn shows that we've gone into ostrich, bullshnitt mode as a society...

dean_martin
01-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Yes to readdiction.

Actually, I couldn't make myself sit through that spectacle. The whole "You inspire mee sooooo muuuucchh" in the teaser was enough for me.

I have enough trouble making it though the news each day. The point at which we're censoring Huck Finn shows that we've gone into ostrich, bullshnitt mode as a society...

I hear they're taking the broke dick out of The Sun Also Rises.

Robert-The-Rambler
01-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Just when you think TV could not get any worse they give Paula a show. Now I like So You Think You Can Dance and I love dance but this show is beyond torture. The individuals or groups dance and the three experts stare at them and then the stars are displayed. 2-3 stars and they go on to the next level. There is that same lengthy pause between each act and the stars displayed. Oh my god it should be taken off the air immediately.

I didn't watch it and probably never will as you summed up my worst fears. I think I will enjoy my 200 plus games on my Steam account and simply stick to videogames, music, movies, and sports for my electronic entertainment. When The **** or WTF will reality TV just go away? I'll admit that I enjoyed Dancing With The Stars for all the right or wrong reasons as I loved seeing the beautiful women dance really well while being sexy as hell but enough of this shiite. I want more shows with actors and actresses and goddamn I want Music Televison where they actually play good music. I've already got reality for my reality fix. What the hell did I do with my flux capacitor?