Happy Birthday Slosh and Mr. Midfi! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Slosh and Mr. Midfi!

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2011, 06:54 AM
I can't think of two nicer guys to share a birthday with. Cheers to you, my friends! :)

Mr MidFi
01-05-2011, 07:14 AM
And to you, FA. My lovely wife surprised me with some pretty good Bulls tickets last night, and we had a blast. Sorry we beat up on your Raptors!

What shall we listen to today? Patrick, please chime in on this too!

GMichael
01-05-2011, 07:27 AM
Happy birthday Mr. M, FA and Slosh. May you all have many more.

Hyfi
01-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Have a great day gentlemen, and lady.

Jim Clark
01-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Party on for many years to come gents.

jc

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2011, 08:13 AM
And to you, FA. My lovely wife surprised me with some pretty good Bulls tickets last night, and we had a blast. Sorry we beat up on your Raptors!

What shall we listen to today? Patrick, please chime in on this too!

Nice gift from your wife, there. I'm not much of a basketball fan, but I hope that you were thinking of me as the Bulls beat on the Raptors. :) I'd like to make it back to Chicago one day. Maybe would could plan it to take in a Chi-Sox/Jays game. That would be fun!

One of my peeps at Progressive Ears posted a video of Justin Haywards's ForeverAutumn in my honour today. Such a beautiful song. So I listened to that. :)

bobsticks
01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
Greetings, salutations, and celebrations gentlemen...

Sloshy, thanks for leaving me on"the list" in my absence...it was a most welcome surprise to come back to some goodies...did the heart good, so when you least expect it, expect it..we'll call it a late b-day dealio.

Meestah meestah, sorry we didn't get to meet last year when we were all down in your neck of the woods. None the less, here's a toast to you for the best and brightest...

Both y'all be well and prosperous.

Mr MidFi
01-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks to one and all!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meet-up, but I love the idea of a Jays/Sox game in the future. Followed by dim-sum dinner in Chinatown, a bevvy of beverages, lurid stories and sub-optimal conduct in a karaoke bar?

Swish
01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Birthdays rule.

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks to one and all!

Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meet-up, but I love the idea of a Jays/Sox game in the future. Followed by dim-sum dinner in Chinatown, a bevvy of beverages, lurid stories and sub-optimal conduct in a karaoke bar?

Not sure that you can get me drunk enough to get me up on stage, but I'd be happy to hoot and holler at you up there. :D