OMG Miracle on 34th Street in color [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OMG Miracle on 34th Street in color

JohnMichael
12-24-2010, 05:43 PM
The original Miracle on 34th Street is one of my favorite movies. Who the hell thought it needed to be colorized? Another holiday tradition shot to hell. Merry Christmas

recoveryone
12-24-2010, 05:51 PM
lol we watched it too, I was wondering if it was colorized

ForeverAutumn
12-24-2010, 10:33 PM
We were over at my Mom's tonight and discussed that very thing. Mom said it had been on in both colour and B&W this season, depending on which station she watched.

bfalls
12-25-2010, 07:50 PM
I watched it in B&W. I had no desire to see it colorized. Two other movies which shouldn't be colorized.

The Day the Earth Stood Still (original of course)
Forbidden Planet (with the late Leslie Nielsen in a serious role)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-26-2010, 08:00 AM
I watched it in B&W. I had no desire to see it colorized. Two other movies which shouldn't be colorized.

I thought the Bluray version of Forbidden Planet looked good colorized. Maybe I am wrong, it has been a while since I viewed it, but I thought it looked good the last time I watched it.

bobsticks
12-26-2010, 08:14 AM
The original Miracle on 34th Street is one of my favorite movies. Who the hell thought it needed to be colorized? Another holiday tradition shot to hell. Merry Christmas

Merry (late)Christmas, John...given the spirit if your holiday perhaps one of these: ?

http://www.choosy-beggars.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/bah_humbug_big.jpg

atomicAdam
12-26-2010, 12:43 PM

I would add Seven Samurai to that list.