A Klingon Christmas Carol????!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Klingon Christmas Carol????!!!!

Worf101
12-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Oh well, just shows to go!!!!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703395904576025760797375264.html?m od=WSJ_newsreel_lifeStyle#articleTabs%3Dvideo

Beat's Donald Trump as Scrooge!!!!

Worf

atomicAdam
12-20-2010, 04:34 PM
DOOD - what did that fat nerd say? "if you are something something Klingon you'd better be ready for a fight" - **** I'd fight him w/ both hands behind my back. I hate people who go through all that - 2hrs and all the drama to put on a persona - and can't even bother to get to the gym to work off that second chin. what a crock of ****.

(sorry - i'm feeling pissy today - too much rain and not enough snow/beer)

Anyways - besides that - awesome?

ForeverAutumn
12-20-2010, 05:30 PM
not enough snow/beer

Snow/beer! Brilliant! I can't believe a Canadian didn't think of that. :D

atomicAdam
12-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Snow/beer! Brilliant! I can't believe a Canadian didn't think of that. :D

Yeah I know! But don't worry - us California's are here for you!

http://gallery.audioreview.com/data/audio//500/kalifornia-beer.jpg

CrOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOm!!

Worf101
12-21-2010, 05:02 AM
DOOD - what did that fat nerd say? "if you are something something Klingon you'd better be ready for a fight" - **** I'd fight him w/ both hands behind my back. I hate people who go through all that - 2hrs and all the drama to put on a persona - and can't even bother to get to the gym to work off that second chin. what a crock of ****.

(sorry - i'm feeling pissy today - too much rain and not enough snow/beer)

Anyways - besides that - awesome?
That sir is a first class rant!!!! Loved it, simply loved it. Yeah I think I cut a better figure of a warrior than the nerd you outted but hey, he's not hurting anything (cept mebbe his reputation as a man) or anyone so let him play delusional dress up. LOL but I must admit you had me dyin' here. And I LOVE the great seal of California.

Worf

atomicAdam
12-21-2010, 07:13 AM
yeah i was really pissy yesterday - your right - he isn't hurting anyone - and i wouldn't ever tell him to stop what he is doing - delusional or not - that is what makes life interesting.

..... i need to go climbing........