Knowing... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Knowing...

Worf101
12-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I just watched this on Showtime last night. Typical Nick Cage but despite the gloomy story I was engaged. Not a big lover of little green men and there are plot holes big enough to land the Spanish Armada BUT I was entertained. Rent if there's nothing else available.

Worf

dean_martin
12-20-2010, 04:31 PM
hitting the eggnog a little early? We have a movie forum, you know and fill my glass while you're at it.

Worf101
12-21-2010, 05:10 AM
hitting the eggnog a little early? We have a movie forum, you know and fill my glass while you're at it.
How embarrasin'!!!!! Wow Adam could you move this for me? My advanced age and mental decrpidation has caught up wit me it seems. Oh and Deano, thanks for lettin' a brother save one shred of pride, you out my mental lapse before the virtual ink's even cold!!!!! Arrrrgh!!!!

Worf

PS, how did I let this happen? I don't even drink!!!!!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
12-22-2010, 10:16 AM
How embarrasin'!!!!! Wow Adam could you move this for me? My advanced age and mental decrpidation has caught up wit me it seems. Oh and Deano, thanks for lettin' a brother save one shred of pride, you out my mental lapse before the virtual ink's even cold!!!!! Arrrrgh!!!!

Worf

PS, how did I let this happen? I don't even drink!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOL....me peeing meself up......LOLOLOL

You talk about a senior moment...and you are too young for this mang!

GMichael
12-22-2010, 10:21 AM
What is this? All pile on the Worfster day? Give Grampa a break. Maybe he ran out of Geritol.