Digital Copies [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Digital Copies

recoveryone
11-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I have a daughter off in collage and they do not have much entertainment within the dorm room (no cable) which I like (more time to study) but I know how it is on weekends and when some down time comes along you like to watch a movie.

I have brought several BD that come with the digital copy, but I have had only one that has transfered over to her laptop (Last Airbender) the other two that still have good expire dates (Clash of the titans,and Book of Eli) both are Warner Bros and when I try to go through the process it stops at the download manager part on both disk. I went to the web site and found no help there. Has anyone eles had any luck with a Warner Bros title.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
I have a daughter off in collage and they do not have much entertainment within the dorm room (no cable) which I like (more time to study) but I know how it is on weekends and when some down time comes along you like to watch a movie.

I have brought several BD that come with the digital copy, but I have had only one that has transfered over to her laptop (Last Airbender) the other two that still have good expire dates (Clash of the titans,and Book of Eli) both are Warner Bros and when I try to go through the process it stops at the download manager part on both disk. I went to the web site and found no help there. Has anyone eles had any luck with a Warner Bros title.

Recoveryone,

You really must contact Warner's customer service to get some real answers. Their website is, and always has been positively useless.