Paging Stone & EX-Lion Tamer [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Stone & EX-Lion Tamer

Audio Girl
04-09-2004, 09:06 AM
I recently received an excellent comp that Stone put together but the envelope had Mark's address and not Gene's. Mark, did you send this to me? Sorry for the confusion...excellent comp, Mr. Stone, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I appreciate the comp, and sending it my way. Whoever sent it -- muchas gracias.

Happy Easter!
Mary

Stone
04-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I recently received an excellent comp that Stone put together but the envelope had Mark's address and not Gene's. Mark, did you send this to me? Sorry for the confusion...excellent comp, Mr. Stone, and I'm enjoying it immensely. I appreciate the comp, and sending it my way. Whoever sent it -- muchas gracias.

Happy Easter!
Mary

Mark sent that to you. The first one I sent him was delayed so long in the mail, we thought it was lost, so I sent a second one to him, and they both showed up eventually.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I'm guessing you don't have much use for the last few "proper" tracks on there.

I still haven't forgot your vinyl, Mary. April 13th is the last deadline in the case that has eaten up the last 6 months of my life (and taken , then I'll have some free time to do some things like send music out.