Free Language Translation site [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Free Language Translation site

LeRoy
11-01-2010, 05:37 PM
I am using this site to help me with my emails to the fine honey bunny I met last month while vacationing in Mexico City. Thought maybe there might be a few of you out there that could use some help with language translation.

http://www.freetranslation.com/

dakatabg
11-01-2010, 09:22 PM
wow that is good. I bookmarked it, you never know when you will need it!

Ajani
11-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Yep, I've used it a few times... Quite helpful...

atomicAdam
11-02-2010, 05:50 AM
man i almost deleted this and had to take a double look at the poster and say - wait - i know that guy...

poppachubby
11-02-2010, 06:10 AM
man i almost deleted this and had to take a double look at the poster and say - wait - i know that guy...

I saw Ajani's sexy nude pics thread and almost did the same! C'mon Adam, let in a little bit of spam...please?

GMichael
11-02-2010, 07:22 AM
I have used this in the past. It helps a lot. Expect it to run into a few issues with slang or phrases though. It often will give you a literal translation that can lead to a few chuckles.

LeRoy
11-02-2010, 04:37 PM

Hi guys, thanks for remembering the d'spamster...lol

LeRoy

GooseWashington
05-25-2021, 02:26 PM
You need to hire a tutor that can help you to learn the language.

HardissonHard
05-27-2021, 01:43 AM
He's right. Learning another language can bring you a lot of cool opportunities. And work privileges are one of them, and definitely my favorite one. If you're interested in this topic then you can always get more information (https://www.skillsyouneed.com/rhubarb/esl-tutor.html) about it in the article. Read it if you feel that this is what you need. You know, you can become a tutor someday as well. You can earn a lot of money with that, especially if you're working online. So, I hope that you will at least think about it.