Looking for T.H.E. Show info... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Looking for T.H.E. Show info...

RoyY51
11-01-2010, 12:03 PM
There's an ad in the Nov. Stereophile for a T.H.E. Shoe in Newport Beach CA. in June of 2011. I tried to access the u.r.l. address and all I got was a Beach Boys song. Does anyone know of a site for this show? Since (according to the ad) it's open to the public, I'm very much looking forward to attending.

atomicAdam
11-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Do you have URL?

RoyY51
11-03-2010, 02:52 PM
According to Stereophile the URL is: www.theshownewport.com

atomicAdam
11-03-2010, 09:35 PM
well - that domain and the theshowlasvegas domain are registered to the same people - though who the person behind that is a bit unknown because it is reg to a eNom, Inc which bloomberg.com says 'eNom, Inc. provides online domain name registration and other online services to small and home-based businesses, individuals, traffic aggregators, and resellers. The company also offers Web hosting and Web site eCommerce technologies, SSL certificates, business listings, Web site creator tools, email accounts, ID protection services, and mobile versions of Websites. In addition, it provides reseller services, PDQ toolkits, and API solutions, as well as operates NameJet.com, a domain name aftermarket auction venue. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in St. Bellevue, Washington. As of May 1, 2006, eNom, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Demand Media, Inc.'

So...IDK - prob just bad timing w/ webs development and physical media promotion. kind of lame if they can't get that straightened out.

RoyY51
11-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the info, aA. I have no idea what all that means, but it looks like you did some diggin'! I just hope that they get it straightened out in time for the show!

RoyY51
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
The site for the T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach, CA is up! This will be my first audio show, and I have to say that I am excited. Not only will I get to hear a lot of high-end audio jewelry that I will never be able to afford, but I am hoping to meet some of my SoCal AR forum brethren.

Who else is planning to attend?

woofersus
11-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Yeah, they were recruiting exhibitors at RMAF last month. It is essentially a SoCal version of T.H.E Show in Vegas. Absolutely open to the public. I'm not 100% sure if I'll make it out there yet, but my brands will be represented by others if not.

Trinity
11-23-2010, 06:35 AM
We'll be there.