Worst Series Endings of all Times!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Worst Series Endings of all Times!!!!

Worf101
10-28-2010, 05:13 AM
To me there's nothing worse than a much beloved series not just failing to "stick the landing", but failing to even find the runway! I've put together a poll of what I consider the worst. You tell me what you think.

Worf

GMichael
10-28-2010, 05:22 AM
I did not like the way MASH ended. I know that many thought it was brilliant, but I hated it.

kexodusc
10-28-2010, 06:57 AM
My least favorite was Battlestar Galactica. Time travel stuff again, and not any good.

Of this list - yeah, Sopranos...I know what they tried to do but dammit...Tony deserved better.

Hyfi
10-28-2010, 07:28 AM
MASH and LOST were the only two series on your list I saw.

I was pretty lost with the ending of LOST.

Smokey
10-28-2010, 06:16 PM
"Lost" - This one lost me and that's no lie, 2 hours of complete mumbo jumbo.

Don't let FA hear you say that :D

I don't remember most of show endings in your poll, but final episode of animated show King Of the Hill was probably worst series ending I have seen. We always thought that Bobby Hill (son of Hank) is going to grow up to be some kind of stand up comic. But at last espisode, they turn him into a butcher.

Ajani
10-29-2010, 03:53 AM
I've only seen the Star Trek, Babylon 5 & Seinfeld endings... I don't really remember the Trek one, so I can't comment... I liked the Seinfeld ending cuz it made a point, though I understand why so many fans of the series hated it since many of them related to the characters and the ending let them know that they are all selfish @$$holes... I like B5 as a series and the ending (only thing I didn't like was the first season)...

Troy
10-29-2010, 08:17 AM
I thought the last episode of 6 Feet Under was exquisite. Best final 3 episodes of any show, ever. Depressing/ Maybe, but also deeply moving, and ultimately uplifting.

The worst was Deadwood . . . because it had no ending.

winston
10-29-2010, 07:40 PM
(Quote) six feet under birth, death and rebirth are a way of life as everything,everyone, everywhere...ends. well everyone's waiting... so in the mean time I'll vote for it. "damn that was some ending.

Worf, how come you didn't include DAEDWOOD in this Pool, as that ending was looking forward to season four, HBO sure did hate this thing.