A question for JM or Bobsticks [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A question for JM or Bobsticks

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-22-2010, 10:16 AM
JM or Bobsticks,
How do I delete my account from this website? Can you give me instructions on how to do so?

bobsticks
10-22-2010, 10:26 AM
JM or Bobsticks,
How do I delete my account from this website? Can you give me instructions on how to do so?

Hey my friend!

I have no idea...plus, I'm no longer empowered with mod capabilities...what's goin' on? Somethin' got yer hackles up? I haven't been around in a hot minute to know of any drama...

Please do send me contact info so we can keep in touch if ya truly are bailing...

Peace

ForeverAutumn
10-22-2010, 10:42 AM

Was it GMichael's used underwear thread? I knew he was crossing a line. :nonod:

GMichael
10-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Was it GMichael's used underwear thread? I knew he was crossing a line. :nonod:

I'm sorry SirT. Please don't go.

Actually I know the reason. I hope you reconsider SirT. You have friends here and we didn't do anything wrong. Don't punish us too.

vlad008
10-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Hey STtT -

I'm the one that has to do it but I'd really hope you reconsider.

I know the reason why as well - and I've been moving the past week - so I've not had a chance to chime in, but I'd seriously hope you reconsider your request.

Thanks,
-adam

Feanor
10-22-2010, 01:49 PM
JM or Bobsticks,
Oh no! Not again!?! Damn! :nonod:

JohnMichael
10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
JM or Bobsticks,

I am not able to perform that function. Of course I would not want to delete your account. As a matter of fact I will get on my knees and beg you not to leave. Oh wait that could be taken the wrong way. Anyway I hope you stay.

10-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Folks, I am not going anywhere just yet, I am still trying to wipe the underwear thread out of me head. I am angry, upset, and just generally on Latino emotional overload, but that is the very reason I would not leave right now.

This was just for my information just in case I felt that the time has come to do so. I love you all much too much to just leave. I left once out of anger(and had taken on a huge responsibility), but I will never do that again. You see I came crawling back begging for forgiveness for my transgressions. :yesnod:

Smokey
10-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Sir T

I thought Rich was the drama queen around here, but it turn out to be you :D LOL :D

Mr Peabody
10-23-2010, 01:47 PM
I posted to this thread why was it deleted? It would be nice if you all censor some one you let them know why.

JohnMichael
10-23-2010, 04:41 PM
I posted to this thread why was it deleted? It would be nice if you all censor some one you let them know why.

When your post was not nice or on topic why should it receive a response? You were making another attempt to bait Sir T. Much like your other failed thread. Honestly do you think that crap benefits the boards or just your sense of fun?

10-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Sir T

I thought Rich was the drama queen around here, but it turn out to be you :D LOL :D

Actually, the party that created the drama is missing in action, I am just reacting to it.

Mr Peabody
10-24-2010, 05:14 PM
When your post was not nice or on topic why should it receive a response? You were making another attempt to bait Sir T. Much like your other failed thread. Honestly do you think that crap benefits the boards or just your sense of fun?

JohnMichael you are a hypocrit to the inth degree. First of all my post was not nasty or derogatory, it didn't even address Sir T. You think it's alright for Sir T to call some one a monkey who didn't even post to a thread but my post was baiting Sir T?! You have no business being a moderator, you are a biased descriminating sad excuse of humanity. The fact that Sir T can show his passive aggressive immaturity and have you protect him says it all.

JohnMichael
10-24-2010, 05:18 PM
JohnMichael you are a hypocrit to the inth degree. First of all my post was not nasty or derogatory, it didn't even address Sir T. You think it's alright for Sir T to call some one a monkey who didn't even post to a thread but my post was baiting Sir T?! You have no business being a moderator, you are a biased descriminating sad excuse of humanity. The fact that Sir T can show his passive aggressive immaturity and have you protect him says it all.

Well at least this time you are not criticising me for being gay. I will follow up with a PM.

atomicAdam
10-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Folks I'm going to lock out this thread before it goes totally out of control.

There is a lot of animosity between certain member of this community and it is better for us all if you guys figured out how to play well together, or use the 'ignore' feature where you don't have to see someones post.

I really hate it how this seems to happen every couple of weeks lately, WTF is going on with the old members here. We should be on this site talking about Audio/Video stuff - not name calling/ghey bashing/shoving your ideas down someone throat - there are all types of ears/rooms/music out there. Get over your own egos and learn to get along or I'll start with closing the Off Topic forum and move onto banning some of the older members who constantly fight. GROW UP!