Moody Blues Remasters Question. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Moody Blues Remasters Question.

BarryL
10-20-2010, 10:18 AM
For me it's a toss up as to whether the Beatles or the Moodies were the more creative band through the late '60s. The good news is there is no need to decide. They're both great.

Having listened to the Beatles Red and Blue albums remastered, does anyone know how the recent remastering of the MBs compares to the earlier CD issues?

And don't say it's all just a question of balance. )-;

Finch Platte
10-20-2010, 01:18 PM
For me it's a toss up as to whether the Beatles or the Moodies were the more creative band through the late '60s. The good news is there is no need to decide. They're both great.

Who are you, Jack Handey? :crazy:

Swish
10-24-2010, 04:35 PM

Having listened to the Beatles Red and Blue albums remastered, does anyone know how the recent remastering of the MBs compares to the earlier CD issues?

And don't say it's all just a question of balance. )-;

Especially To Our Childrens', Children, Children and A Question of Balance. However, I really don't have any desire to listen to their remasters. Not sure why, but I guess they just don't interest me any longer.