To my fellow Canadians... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To my fellow Canadians...

ForeverAutumn
10-07-2010, 01:47 PM
I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy all that you have to be thankful for and don't eat too much! :D

GMichael
10-07-2010, 01:56 PM
I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving weekend. Enjoy all that you have to be thankful for and don't eat too much! :D
I like food too.:sad:

OK, OK. Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends to the north, eh. Have an extra helping for me.

3LB
10-07-2010, 02:16 PM
mmmm...

pie

dean_martin
10-07-2010, 03:05 PM
What's a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal?

And, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-07-2010, 04:22 PM
When I saw this post, I was thinking isn't FA just a tad early on this. So American of me...Happy Thanksgiving to our friends up north, and especially to FA.

poppachubby
10-07-2010, 05:14 PM
What's a traditional Canadian Thanksgiving meal?

And, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!

We eat ignorant Americans...and babies, lots of babies.

JohnMichael
10-07-2010, 06:05 PM

I thought Canada was part of North America so like are you not also Americans? I used to giggle when I would be visiting Canada nad someone would say well I am an American.

Have a wonderful Holiday weekend and may you all have much for which to be thankful.

ForeverAutumn
10-07-2010, 06:53 PM
When I saw this post, I was thinking isn't FA just a tad early on this. So American of me...Happy Thanksgiving to our friends up north, and especially to FA.

Well, to be honest I am a day early. I took tomorrow off work and was thinking that it was Friday when I posted this. Our Thanksgiving is actually on Monday.

Feanor
10-08-2010, 10:58 AM
Thank you, FA, same to you. And thanks well-wishers where ever you are. :)

dean_martin
10-08-2010, 11:11 AM
I knew it!!! All this time we've been focusing on the wrong border.

GMichael
10-08-2010, 11:14 AM
I am moving my family south!:yikes:

poppachubby
10-08-2010, 11:43 AM
( BBRRRRRAAAAUUUUUURRRPPP!!!!!)...huh?!

GMichael
10-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Anyone got a cigarette?:arf:

thekid
10-10-2010, 02:54 AM
I have Canadian relations on my father's side (great-granfather is buried in Sudbury Ontario) so can I celebrate too? I will use any excuse to get my wife to make me her pumpkin pie twice in a year........ :D

ForeverAutumn
10-10-2010, 04:46 AM
I have Canadian relations on my father's side (great-granfather is buried in Sudbury Ontario) so can I celebrate too? I will use any excuse to get my wife to make me her pumpkin pie twice in a year........ :D

Absolutely, you can celebrate. We also celebrate the US Thanksgiving in our house. We go to my Mother-in-law's house for the CDN Thanksgiving (will be heading over there later today), but I love to cook and entertain, so we we make our own TG dinner for our friends on the Saturday after the US day. It's become an annual tradition. :D

GMichael
10-11-2010, 05:24 AM
Happy Thanks Giving up there!

And happy Columbus Day to the rest of North America.

Feanor
10-11-2010, 06:21 AM
Happy Thanks Giving up there!

And happy Columbus Day to the rest of North America.
Holy snappin'!! I forgot all about Columbus Day. Enjoy the day, State-siders. :thumbsup:

(Is it a holiday in Mexico? BTW, Columbus didn't discover America. Suck it up, Italian-Americans. :cryin: )

GMichael
10-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Holy snappin'!! Columbus didn't discover America. Suck it up, Italian-Americans. :cryin: )

But he did get credit for it.

We Ginny's are ready to suck it all up. You got some pasta?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Anyone got a cigarette?:arf:

Forget the cigarette, get a fan and some air freshener!!!! Can anyone imagine what digested baby must smell like?

poppachubby
10-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Forget the cigarette, get a fan and some air freshener!!!! Can anyone imagine what digested baby must smell like?

As a moderator, I would ask you to watch your tone. Just because you don't eat baby doesn't mean you can throw around innuendo's about the people who do. What's next Terrence? Curry jokes? Pffffft....

GMichael
10-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Fresh babes with curry? Sounds spicy!

poppachubby
10-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Fresh babes with curry? Sounds spicy!

That's the spirit GM!