Paging Hyfi [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Hyfi

MasterCylinder
09-30-2010, 10:47 AM
At work listening to a comp you made in 2002.............

DENNIS CHAMBERS ON DRUMS

Still great............thanks again.

Hyfi
09-30-2010, 10:56 AM
At work listening to a comp you made in 2002.............

DENNIS CHAMBERS ON DRUMS

Still great............thanks again.

Awesome.

I still listen to lots of comps including my own. Glad your still enjoying it.

Hyfi
09-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Since you reminded me, I just spun this one through the Rotel-Clearfield setup. Sounded great.

Besides the couple from Mike Stern and Schofield, the rest is kind of a Best Of Carl Filipiak, my favorite guitar player. The ones marked Dennis Chambers is from a 4 track Pearl Drum demo disk but the band is him with Carl.

Would ya believe I made that comp in 2002...man how time flies!

MasterCylinder
10-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Since you reminded me, I just spun this one through the Rotel-Clearfield setup. Sounded great.

Besides the couple from Mike Stern and Schofield, the rest is kind of a Best Of Carl Filipiak, my favorite guitar player. The ones marked Dennis Chambers is from a 4 track Pearl Drum demo disk but the band is him with Carl.

Would ya believe I made that comp in 2002...man how time flies!

The best comps I have are from you, Demetrio & Troy and they are all from the 2001 - 2002 time period............we traded more stuff back then.

Hyfi
10-01-2010, 04:07 AM
The best comps I have are from you, Demetrio & Troy and they are all from the 2001 - 2002 time period............we traded more stuff back then.

Back at ya! One of my all time favs is Troy's Progressive Pastiche, which was the very first comp I got through trading here.