The Refresh Rate in Mexico City is super fast! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Refresh Rate in Mexico City is super fast!

LeRoy
09-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Hello AR team,

I just got back today from a 5 day vacation in Mexico City, Mexico...and I've never seen such a near constant flow of beautiful women going in all directions.....On Saturday morning while leaving the World Trade Center in Mexico City, the refresh rate was about 25 seconds!!
Yes, no longer than 25 seconds had passed and then another beautiful woman strolls by, and then another beauty 25 seconds later, etc.

I've never been in a city with a refresh rate like that before....unbelievable. I wanna go back and stay longer....I met a fine honey bunny while down there and no doubt I got a love bug for her......I asked her to marry me but she said I had to buy her chocolates first! lol

LeRoy

poppachubby
09-27-2010, 04:35 AM
Sounds alot like Holland. It's easy to fall in love in a foreign country. My buddy went to Peru to help train them in the trades and hasn't been back since. He met a BEAUTIFUL woman and married her within a year.

When I was in Holland I couldn't believe all of the fine women, and they were all so friendly!!

Oh well, I have my wife now and I am happy. (Coming honey!!)

Worf101
09-27-2010, 06:34 AM
I was contemplating sending Ian, aka Los Knucklehead, to Mexico for a 2 month language immersion next summer. Now I'm rethinking it. Too many pretty womins too many kidnappings (though they won't git much from me) and too much weed. Who knows though.

Worf

TheHills44060
09-27-2010, 09:21 AM
I felt the same way about Hong Kong.

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Puerto Rico and Cuba has a much better refresh rate, and higher resolution as well. In saying that, a hot latina is a hot latina no matter where they come from.

LeRoy
09-27-2010, 01:05 PM
I was contemplating sending Ian, aka Los Knucklehead, to Mexico for a 2 month language immersion next summer. Now I'm rethinking it. Too many pretty womins too many kidnappings (though they won't git much from me) and too much weed. Who knows though.

Worf

I felt totally safe over there. I was staying with my buddy at his apartment which is about a 5 minute stroll from the WTC. Every night were were out till about 12:30 walking the streets and never did we ever feel like we were being stalked. This past Saturday we were out till 2:30 AM....nothing but fun and no problemas. I would never walk the streets going to bars/restaurants/clubs etc at those hours in my hometown of San Antonio,TX for fear of being shot or assaulted.

If your buddy does go to Mexico City tell him to be sure to visit the PM Zone. The PM Zone is just a couple of short blocks away from the WTC. The PM Zone is a restaurant/bar, fantastic service, and many of the finest women I saw there in MC work there!!

LeRoy
09-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Sounds alot like Holland. It's easy to fall in love in a foreign country. My buddy went to Peru to help train them in the trades and hasn't been back since. He met a BEAUTIFUL woman and married her within a year.

When I was in Holland I couldn't believe all of the fine women, and they were all so friendly!!

Oh well, I have my wife now and I am happy. (Coming honey!!)

Hey, that sounds like a good plan. Never been to Europe so maybe I should hold off on getting the chocolates....

LeRoy
09-27-2010, 01:12 PM
Puerto Rico and Cuba has a much better refresh rate, and higher resolution as well. In saying that, a hot latina is a hot latina no matter where they come from.

I think I am gonna have to take more vacations...

LeRoy

bfalls
09-27-2010, 04:26 PM
I was in Mexico City installing DVD master encoding equipment for Sony. We stayed two blocks from the plant. We walked to work everyday. When it came time to leave the site in the evening, the our hosts wouldn't let us walk back to the hotel. They insisted they take us. They said we didn't look Mexican enough and would most likely get mugged, or worse. Guadalajara was the same.

Sao Paulo Brazil had the best refresh rate I remember. Very beautiful people in Brazil.

Smokey
09-27-2010, 06:55 PM
In saying that, a hot latina is a hot latina no matter where they come from.

This might be just a rumore, but I've heard that latino and especially mexican chicks have hairy butts :D

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-28-2010, 11:10 AM
This might be just a rumore, but I've heard that latino and especially mexican chicks have hairy butts :D

This is not a rumor, it is pure blasphemy.:hand:

02audionoob
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Salma Hayek is Mexican and there's a picture of her butt here...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ONUJNtCRm38/SZRrO-gvnDI/AAAAAAAABkA/x1HBtb8fzp0/s400/salma+hayek+1.jpg