I'm not receiving my AR response emails [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm not receiving my AR response emails

Mr Peabody
09-16-2010, 04:44 AM
My profile is marked to send me emails when a thread I'm subscribed to gets a new post. I noticed yesterday I received none, however, when I visited the forums there were several that had new posts in which I did not get an email from. I appreciate this service and hope you all can get it remedied.

Also, I have been trying to find a picture for my avatar, it looks like we are limited to 100x100, I am having a hard time finding anything that small, actually I've found none, any suggestions? Like should it be black & white or "thumbnail" or maybe clipart?

Thanks

JohnMichael
09-16-2010, 05:13 AM
For my Avatars I save it as a jpeg in my pictures library. Once I click on the picture I choose edit and then reduce the size to sites requirements.

dakatabg
09-16-2010, 05:21 AM
My profile is marked to send me emails when a thread I'm subscribed to gets a new post. I noticed yesterday I received none, however, when I visited the forums there were several that had new posts in which I did not get an email from. I appreciate this service and hope you all can get it remedied.

I am not getting any mails either. I thought I changed something form the settings but when I check everything is the same as before!

GMichael
09-16-2010, 10:58 AM
I turned that off years ago. Way too many emails.