What a head trip....... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What a head trip.......

manlystanley
09-07-2010, 01:04 PM
So, my physical therapist saw my stereo and wanted to hear what it sounded like. Her mouth fell when she heard it. She said that her husband has spent a small fortune on tube based equipment and she has never heard any system that came close to theirs--until now. She said my system "put her's to shame".

WOOOOOO... How am I going to get my head through the door way now.......... Anyways, great advice guys.. Thanks!!!

Best Regards,
Stan

ForeverAutumn
09-07-2010, 05:25 PM
What a great compliment! Congrats!

JoeE SP9
09-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Maybe you should offer your services to fix their room acoustics. I'm sure you realize just how much of a difference your acoustic panels make.

When a female says your system sounds good believe her. That's one of the greatest compliments you'll ever get. I've worked hard to get good sound and a few times a female has commented on how good it is. With that and my lady friends asking me to turn up the volume I'm a happy camper. You should be too.

manlystanley
09-08-2010, 06:43 AM
Maybe you should offer your services to fix their room acoustics. I'm sure you realize just how much of a difference your acoustic panels make.

I've learned a lot of things from you guys, but by far, the biggest is that room acoustics are *CRITICAL*. It's absolutely amazing how it improves the sound!

Best Regards,
Stan

pixelthis
09-08-2010, 07:34 AM
I've learned a lot of things from you guys, but by far, the biggest is that room acoustics are *CRITICAL*. It's absolutely amazing how it improves the sound!

Best Regards,
Stan
TRUE nuff dat.
My folks put hardwoods in some of their rooms, completely changed the acoustics,
a lot more echo now than when carpet was there.:1:

xiaoguo0722
09-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Excellent spoken English ability and standard pronunciation; good at verbal expression.

\

True Religion jeans (http://www.jeans-trade.com/)
True Religion (http://www.jeans-trade.com/)

pixelthis
09-09-2010, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=xiaoguo0722]Excellent spoken English ability and standard pronunciation; good at verbal expression.

???
SPEAK ENGLISH.:1:

\