Well I guess that's it then... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess that's it then...

ForeverAutumn
09-07-2010, 12:37 PM
The summer of 2010 is over. :(

Auricauricle
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah...(sigh)...so it is.....

Next stop: Oktoberfest!!!

atomicAdam
09-07-2010, 01:22 PM
If it break 100 degrees here in Upland again this year I'm blaming you!

basite
09-07-2010, 02:20 PM
summer?

when was that?
actually
What is this thing called "summer"? all we get is "rain".

ForeverAutumn
09-07-2010, 03:52 PM
summer?

when was that?
actually
What is this thing called "summer"? all we get is "rain".

Our summers of 2008 and 2009 were like that. But 2010 will be long remembered for its record breaking heat waves.

Happy Birthday! When did you turn 20?

JSE
09-08-2010, 05:48 AM
FA, Can you please tell mother nature of this?

It's mid to upper 90's, "Steamy", rainy and just flat out nasty here. I guess mid 90's is better than the 100 degrees we had last week.

Another week or two of this and I'm coming to visit! :yesnod:

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2010, 06:16 AM
Another week or two of this and I'm coming to visit! :yesnod:

You're always welcome here! :)

It seems that Mother Nature is quite aware of the time here. I can feel fall rolling in already. The temps have dropped 10 degress celsius since last week, from low 30s to low 20s. I haven't needed the air conditioner on since last Friday.

3LB
09-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Up here in the Pungent Sound, we've had a crappy summer - tweren't two solid weeks of good weather strung together all season

GMichael
09-08-2010, 09:21 AM
FA, you should welcome Autumn. They named it after you.
I'll miss this summer. It's been a good one to remember my whole life.

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
FA, you should welcome Autumn. They named it after you.
I'll miss this summer. It's been a good one to remember my whole life.

LOL. I do welcome Autumn, actually. Extreme heat and I don't get along at all. There were times this summer when I didn't leave the house or office for days. The longest I was outside was to walk from the front door to my car in the driveway. Keeping the temps between 20 and 30 all year round would be fine with me. Warm enough for sandals, cool enough that I can breath. Call me silly, but I like to breath. :thumbsup:

What I don't like about Autumn is that it's a stepping stone to winter, and I HATE winter. :mad5:

GMichael
09-08-2010, 11:06 AM
LOL. I do welcome Autumn, actually. Extreme heat and I don't get along at all. There were times this summer when I didn't leave the house or office for days. The longest I was outside was to walk from the front door to my car in the driveway. Keeping the temps between 20 and 30 all year round would be fine with me. Warm enough for sandals, cool enough that I can breath. Call me silly, but I like to breath. :thumbsup:

What I don't like about Autumn is that it's a stepping stone to winter, and I HATE winter. :mad5:

I could pass on the snow and ice too. It was fun when I was a kid, but now it's just cold and hard work.