True Blood line of the week. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : True Blood line of the week.

markw
09-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Crystal to Jason on explaining her family: "That's my double-cousin Buford."

FWIW, I had to look up "double-cousin" (Hey, I'm from the north) and the answer can be found here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin)

JohnMichael
09-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Reminds me of a joke.

If a couple from (pick your favorite Southern state) were to divorce would they still be cousins?

Worf101
09-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Mwa ha ha ha ha..... Funny stuff there... Hark do I the sound of a banjo being played in the distance?

Worf

Swish
09-02-2010, 05:03 PM
...but I think it's become total crap and I refuse to watch it again.

dean_martin
09-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Y'all just don't appreciate family.

Y'all have to admit that line is damn lyrical.

Y'all must be readin' that definition wrong. C'rrect me if I'm wrong, but it don't say nothin' 'bout the married parties bein' blood kin. Two brothers out of one family marry two sisters out of a completely different family, the two couples have their kids respectively, those young'uns are double-cousins. That's how royalty did it in Europe long before there was a South.

Now, in the context of the story, it is Crystal's destiny to perpetuate the family bloodline by marryin' within the family - not because she's from the South, but because she's a dadgumm panther! That's where it gets weird.

Swish - yeah that there show is beneath me too. I just watch it so I'll know how to fend off vampers, shape-shifters, werewolves, Maenads and other spooky creatures. I hope it learns me how to catch a Fairy soon.

markw
09-13-2010, 05:50 AM
From one goober to another in Hotshot: "Here ya go, uncle daddy Calvin" and Sookie to Bill (I think), "...as useless as tits on a turtle."

Now, another eight months before another round.

Worf101
09-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Hiatus's suck don't they.

"Sometimes the wrong thing is the right thing to do."

Gonna be a LOOOOOOOONG 8 months. Wonder if Boardwalk will keep me occupied in the meantime.

Worf

dean_martin
09-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Jason said something about the need for dental care, too. Can't remember the line word-for-word.

8 mos
8 mos in a barroom
8 mos with my head hangin low
drinkin', thinkin' 'bout my True Blood
will someone please tell me
where did it go