Not until we are LOST do we begin to understand ourselves. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Not until we are LOST do we begin to understand ourselves.

Kam
08-31-2010, 11:01 AM
And so we go back to the beginning... Season One... the whole enchilada from Jack's eye opening to Jack's eye closing.

And all credit to HDT for the Season One thread title, I thought it very fitting...

kexodusc
08-31-2010, 11:25 AM
I'll start off with a few comments - I watched the first 2 hrs (well, less commercials - wooo!)...I'm amazed at how many things I can pick up on that were totally missed the first time watching - stuff you wouldn't know to look for or wouldn't pick up on yet. A lot of seeds were planted in the pilot!!! There was a TON of info dropped.

Jack saves Rose, Charlie sneaks into the bathroom for nefarious purposes, Smokey, Polar Bears, the distress signals, Locke's creepiness, Kate's drama, Sawyer's letter, Rousseau's dead friends...

There can be no doubt in anyone's mind that the plot and charcter concepts were thought out well in advance - I think the there's an interview in the special features that claims 6 or 7 seasons worth...going by memory though.

Favourite quote: "Guys, where are we?"

ForeverAutumn
08-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Kex, I completely agree with you. I was also surprised at how much foreshadowing there was in the pilot. And how much I had forgotten. I remember reading, after the finale, that the creators always knew that the show would begin and end with Jack’s eye. To me, that means that this show was always about Jack and, therefore, it makes sense that the show ended the way it did…with Jack’s death, his need to save things and making the ultimate sacrifice to do it, and his coming to terms with his life and death in the church. It may seems as though I’m digressing but I think it took rewatching that initial eye opening at the start of the pilot for me to come to this realization. My own eye-opening as the case may be. :)

There were so many details that I had forgotten or remembered differently. For example, the scene with Locke smiling with the orange peel in his mouth. I’ve probably seen that picture posted a hundred times since 2004 (eek!), but I always thought that he was directing that smile at Walt. I was shocked to see that it was Kate!

And speaking of Walt, he looked much younger than I remember. I don’t know why I was thinking that he was, like 12, but he was only 9. And I’d forgotten just how awkward the relationship between Walt and Michael was.

That classic scene between Walt and Locke, of course, resonated with me this time round…”Two sides; Light and Dark”.

Oh if they only knew!

Kam
08-31-2010, 02:00 PM
The entire opening sequence, with such a parallel to the end sequence really was fantastic.

After his eye pops open, and he sees Vince and then runs through the bamboo to the beach... contrasted with the finale.

And the reveal on the chaos going on in the beach, was just fantastic all the details of that scene, I forgot how great it all was, what a way to open.

Although, when that one guy got sucked into the engine, my first thought was... "Well... I guess Jacob's scratching his name off the wall."

:D

kexodusc
09-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Although, when that one guy got sucked into the engine, my first thought was... "Well... I guess Jacob's scratching his name off the wall."

We should keep a tally of how many losties that aren't featured characters actually survive to the end.

Seeing Boone and Shannon took me back - they didn't last long, did they? Kind of a crappy life for them.

ForeverAutumn
09-01-2010, 05:20 PM
We should keep a tally of how many losties that aren't featured characters actually survive to the end.

Between the masacre at the Temple and Smokey's mass killing of everyone from the Ajira flight, doesn't everyone on the island pretty much bite it before the end? What happened to Rose and Bernard. I don't remember, did they survive? They may be the only ones.

kexodusc
09-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Between the masacre at the Temple and Smokey's mass killing of everyone from the Ajira flight, doesn't everyone on the island pretty much bite it before the end? What happened to Rose and Bernard. I don't remember, did they survive? They may be the only ones.
You forgot the wicked flaming arrows! Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right. Kill count is up there with Total Recall.

Kam
09-02-2010, 05:07 AM
You forgot the wicked flaming arrows! Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right. Kill count is up there with Total Recall.

So one thing i wasn't clear about, was everyone on that plane a potential candidate? We only saw Jacob touching several of the Losties, but other names were crossed out on the wall that they didn't show Jacob touching.

Kam
09-02-2010, 05:10 AM

Seeing Boone and Shannon took me back - they didn't last long, did they? Kind of a crappy life for them.

but they both found their redemption on the island. so they got that goin' for 'em.

ForeverAutumn
09-02-2010, 06:00 AM
but they both found their redemption on the island. so they got that goin' for 'em.

That's what we should be looking for...a common denominator to people's death. Did they all make peace with their personal demon's before dying?

I don't think that everyone on the plane was a candidate. I think that some were just casualties for the greater good (or what would be the greater good in Jacob's mind). Jacob had been looking for his replacement for a very long time. Remember that according to a conversation with the MIB on the breach, Jacob is the one who brought the Black Rock to the island. So I think that a lot of those names had been crossed out a long time ago.

Finding the right candidate is, apparently, a lot like losing your car keys. They're always in the last place you look. :)

Kam
09-02-2010, 06:10 AM
That's what we should be looking for...a common denominator to people's death. Did they all make peace with their personal demon's before dying?

I don't think that everyone on the plane was a candidate. I think that some were just casualties for the greater good (or what would be the greater good in Jacob's mind). Jacob had been looking for his replacement for a very long time. Remember that according to a conversation with the MIB on the breach, Jacob is the one who brought the Black Rock to the island. So I think that a lot of those names had been crossed out a long time ago.

Finding the right candidate is, apparently, a lot like losing your car keys. They're always in the last place you look. :)

and the other thing is who smokey kills and why? the pilot being taken but jack and kate weren't. I wonder if there's a way to figure out what the rules are, if any, for who smokey can kill.

kexodusc
09-02-2010, 07:09 AM
and the other thing is who smokey kills and why? the pilot being taken but jack and kate weren't. I wonder if there's a way to figure out what the rules are, if any, for who smokey can kill.
Think he can kill anyone but Jacob or his successors, right? He whooped Eko and most of Jacob's temple lackies some good...

kexodusc
09-02-2010, 07:15 AM

Nikki and Paulo didn't...poor Nikki and Paulo...:(
Can't wait for Expose to start this fall! :cornut:

Kam
09-02-2010, 07:15 AM
Think he can kill anyone but Jacob or his successors, right? He whooped Eko and most of Jacob's temple lackies some good...

ah that's right, from what jack was arguing in the submarine, smokey can't directly kill anyone who's a candidate.... i guess the pilot wasn't a candidate then.

will be interesting to see all the smokey appearances as other people now that we know it's him.

ForeverAutumn
09-02-2010, 10:14 AM
ah that's right, from what jack was arguing in the submarine, smokey can't directly kill anyone who's a candidate.... i guess the pilot wasn't a candidate then.

will be interesting to see all the smokey appearances as other people now that we know it's him.

Not only can Smokey not kill them, but they can't die until the Island is done with them (and what does that mean?!). Michael couldn't die, even though he tried to kill himself, until the frieghter blew up. Jack figured out that he couldn't die and when Richard lit the wick to blow up the Black Rock with him and Jack in it, Jack just sat there..knowing that nothing would happen.

ForeverAutumn
09-05-2010, 11:33 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Have you guys watched episode three yet? At the very end of the episode, they do a vignette of the main characters to the song Wash Away. The last clip of this starts at the back of Locke's head and pans around to his face. Michael and Walt are sharing a moment and as the camera pans around you can see Locke watching them very intently. At this point the music changes to something very ominous...and as the camera comes around to Locke's full face, we hear a very short clip of what we now can recognize as Smokey's clicking noise!

I know that we aren't supposed to discuss this until Wednesday, but I wanted to mention this to you so that can watch for it.

So...is Smokey already Locke at this point? I can't see any other reason for the clicking sound and it would explain why he doesn't need the wheelchair.

Now that we've seen the 12 minute coda where Hurley and Ben talk to Walt about "a job", it would also explain why Locke/Smokey gets to close to Walt. Maybe he senses that Walt is the real candidate.

Okay, on to episode four. :D

kexodusc
09-05-2010, 12:04 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

Have you guys watched episode three yet? At the very end of the episode, they do a vignette of the main characters to the song Wash Away. The last clip of this starts at the back of Locke's head and pans around to his face. Michael and Walt are sharing a moment and as the camera pans around you can see Locke watching them very intently. At this point the music changes to something very ominous...and as the camera comes around to Locke's full face, we hear a very short clip of what we now can recognize as Smokey's clicking noise!

I know that we aren't supposed to discuss this until Wednesday, but I wanted to mention this to you so that can watch for it.

So...is Smokey already Locke at this point? I can't see any other reason for the clicking sound and it would explain why he doesn't need the wheelchair.

Now that we've seen the 12 minute coda where Hurley and Ben talk to Walt about "a job", it would also explain why Locke/Smokey gets to close to Walt. Maybe he senses that Walt is the real candidate.

HEY! You're cheating!!! :incazzato:

Ha ha...I'm having a hard time keeping it to 2 shows - especially during a long weekend.
Thanks for the heads-up - I'll keep an eye out for it.

Kam
09-08-2010, 08:26 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!

now there's an interesting theory... but I'm not sure if Smokey has taken over Locke that early, or it's just a premonition of what is going to happen. Since we see Locke in quite a few situations after this where he was very "Locke"-ish, or at least had no reason to keep the facade of being Locke up, as in pounding on the Hatch door and begging for a reason that comes much later.

i figured Smokey took over Locke when his dead body returned to the island, and then was able to impersonate him?

Kam
09-08-2010, 08:27 AM
HEY! You're cheating!!! :incazzato:

Ha ha...I'm having a hard time keeping it to 2 shows - especially during a long weekend.
Thanks for the heads-up - I'll keep an eye out for it.

ditto, is one a week good? i haven't seen episode 4 yet.

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2010, 08:58 AM
now there's an interesting theory... but I'm not sure if Smokey has taken over Locke that early, or it's just a premonition of what is going to happen. Since we see Locke in quite a few situations after this where he was very "Locke"-ish, or at least had no reason to keep the facade of being Locke up, as in pounding on the Hatch door and begging for a reason that comes much later.

i figured Smokey took over Locke when his dead body returned to the island, and then was able to impersonate him?

After I watched episode four I have to agree with you. Locke is not Smokey yet. But Smokey has latched onto Locke, I think. In epi 4, we see Locke's first meeting with "the monster", but the audience hasn't yet seen "the monster", we only know that Locke saw it by the expression on his face...and he only looked scared for a second, then he looked kinda smug ,or satisfied perhaps. Like he's found his destiny. :)

Back to my comment about the end of episode three. What amazing forshadowing. And I love that you would only understand the sound and its significance on a second viewing. It's kind of like an undiscovered easter egg that is right in front of you, only you don't know enough to find it.

I have more notes from viewing the two episodes, but they're at home and I don't remember what they are. I'll post again later tonight.

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2010, 09:02 AM
ditto, is one a week good? i haven't seen episode 4 yet.

I think what Kex meant is that he's having trouble watching ONLY two episodes a week and that he would like to watch more.

kexodusc
09-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Yeah 2 a week is no problem for me - I put some on my iPod and laptop when travelling. I could easily do double - but not if you all can't, I like your insights too much.

I wonder when Michael was talking about looking for Vincent, did Walt make the rain stop instantly with his Jedi mind tricks? Seemed too convenient...Also - weird knowing that Sun speaks English so early. Loved the scene when Michael told her he was going hunting and asked Sun to look after Walt!

ForeverAutumn
09-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah, it is kind of neat to know that Sun speaks English and understands everyone. :)

Here are the notes from episode 4 that I couldn't remember...

Jack sees Christian (only we don't know yet that it's Jack's father :eek:!) and follows him into the jungle. Only what he finds is Locke dragging a dead boar. Now that we know (or can infer) that it's Smokey in Christian's body, doesn't it seem symbolic that Christian goes into the jungle and Locke comes out?

We also know that Locke saw the monster. Michael asks Locke if he saw it and Locke lies and says no. Why does he lie? Is it because he's made a connection with Smokey? Ecko connected with Smokey but it led to his death. Each time that Locke meets Smokey, Locke is not afraid. Ecko was afraid. I think that in Locke's case, he feels secure and comfortable with Smokey.

Kam
09-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Yeah, it is kind of neat to know that Sun speaks English and understands everyone. :)

Here are the notes from episode 4 that I couldn't remember...

Jack sees Christian (only we don't know yet that it's Jack's father :eek:!) and follows him into the jungle. Only what he finds is Locke dragging a dead boar. Now that we know (or can infer) that it's Smokey in Christian's body, doesn't it seem symbolic that Christian goes into the jungle and Locke comes out?

We also know that Locke saw the monster. Michael asks Locke if he saw it and Locke lies and says no. Why does he lie? Is it because he's made a connection with Smokey? Ecko connected with Smokey but it led to his death. Each time that Locke meets Smokey, Locke is not afraid. Ecko was afraid. I think that in Locke's case, he feels secure and comfortable with Smokey.

i was thinking of how soon Smokey got into Locke, and if it was from the moment of the crash. When the Island "heals" Locke's paralysis, is that Jacob or Smokey doing the healing?

Flash forward to Sayid getting dunked in the pool and having an evil inside him that is growing and will take him over. Could that be what Locke had from the beginning? That Locke's "rebirth" on the Island came at a cost, that Smokey had gotten into him and was slowly taking him over?

Also, the whole Walt storyline still confuses me. That's the one that really feels like the hanging chad of the entire series.

ForeverAutumn
09-16-2010, 07:50 AM
Sorry guys, I had a busy week and didn't have a chance to watch episodes 5 and 6, I'll catch up over the weekend.

But on another note, I did catch the season premiere of Survivor last night and there's a contestant named Benry. No ****, his full name is Ben Henry. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/cast/21/benry

I wonder if he's a Lost fan? :D

Kam
09-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Sorry guys, I had a busy week and didn't have a chance to watch episodes 5 and 6, I'll catch up over the weekend.

But on another note, I did catch the season premiere of Survivor last night and there's a contestant named Benry. No ****, his full name is Ben Henry. http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/cast/21/benry

I wonder if he's a Lost fan? :D

me too! i'll be up to date by next wed :D

ForeverAutumn
09-17-2010, 10:21 AM
Okay, so by next Wednesday, we should have watched up to and including episode eight. Are you okay with that Kamster?

Kam
09-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Okay, so by next Wednesday, we should have watched up to and including episode eight. Are you okay with that Kamster?

that works for me! should spur on some good talks

GMichael
09-17-2010, 11:41 AM
Kamster? Makes it sound like you keep the poor guy in a cage.

kexodusc
09-20-2010, 09:02 AM
I missed some too...Episode 8 by Wednesday...woo.

ForeverAutumn
09-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Is that too much? I didn't realize that you were behind too Kex. Should we just do 5 and 6 for Wednesday then?

kexodusc
09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Is that too much? I didn't realize that you were behind too Kex. Should we just do 5 and 6 for Wednesday then?
That was a woo of excitement not a woo of panic. :) Episode 8 is no problem...

Kam
09-22-2010, 08:39 AM
not sure if i'm seeing more things this time around because i want to or because it's really there, but i'm noticing more depth to everything this view around.

one thing that stood out in Confidence Man (8) was just the attention to detail in character that the series took. They really took their time to establish who these people are, which now makes so much sense, because we needed to see who the Candidates are and who would be 'worthy' of taking over the island.

ForeverAutumn
09-22-2010, 09:26 AM
Sorry guys I didn't get a chance to watch 8. I watched 5 - 7. This course that I'm taking is taking up way more of my free time than I expected it to. And I'm not very happy about that either. I should be able to catch up to episode 10 by next week.

Honestly, I didn't really notice very much in episodes 5-7. In episode 5, there was a scene where Locke, Sayid and Kate were standing on the beach talking and they were all wearing white shirts. Jack also wore a white shirt in this episode. I'm not sure what the significance of that was or if it was just the writers trying to screw with the viewers' minds.

I'm sure that once Lost took off and the producers realized that people were freeze-framing and picking things apart they did a lot of stuff like that just to mess with people. But by episode five, would they know what fanatics the fans were to put stuff like that in, or would it still be too early. I mean, they must have had a few episodes in the can already before it premiered.

Another thing from episode 5...Once we knew (in season 6) that Smokey could take over dead bodies we (and the rest of the world) assumed that it was Smokey in Christian's body. But in S1/E5 Christian led Jack to water. Would Smokey have done that? I mean, didn't he want them all dead? So why help to save them?

Kam
09-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Curiosity? Maybe after so many Candidates, Smokey has gotten curious about the new batch of candidates and wants a more sporty go at it this time around?

kexodusc
09-22-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm still lauging and Sawyer shooting the Marshall and then hearing him choke after.
What a perfect vision of "what else could go wrong here".

Kam
09-22-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm still lauging and Sawyer shooting the Marshall and then hearing him choke after.
What a perfect vision of "what else could go wrong here".

What was so strange was realizing the timeline of the events. It's only been DAYS and things are already going nuts on the island. Hell it took Tom Hanks four YEARS to establish an emotional bond with a volleyball...

ForeverAutumn
09-22-2010, 11:40 AM
When you think about it, it's really quite amazing that everyone stayed so sane and no one really suffered from any PTSD symptoms. I'd be a total headcase in their position, yet everyone from the plane seems so well-adjusted and logical...even the ones who aren't candidates and are just victims of circumstance.

Hell, even Charlie's withdrawal was pretty low key.

Kam
09-23-2010, 07:13 AM
When you think about it, it's really quite amazing that everyone stayed so sane and no one really suffered from any PTSD symptoms. I'd be a total headcase in their position, yet everyone from the plane seems so well-adjusted and logical...even the ones who aren't candidates and are just victims of circumstance.

Hell, even Charlie's withdrawal was pretty low key.

I liked Charlie's story a lot overall. His arc that he went through and knowing how it ends and the sacrifice he makes it easier to get through the doucheyness of his character at times. I did like the 'ask-3-times' set up and payoff though. A little hokey, but the actors pull it off. And watching Locke really is just fantastic work by Terry. The range that Locke goes through, and seeing the glimpses of it in Walkabout, ahhh... just makes me wish i was watching it all for the first time all over again!!

On a story note, I've been paying attention to thingsthat would indicate why, in the future, does Locke's paralysis return. Haven't seen anything yet.

kexodusc
09-23-2010, 11:23 AM
WARNING: Think this was from Episode 8, so don't read this post if you're not there yet....

Did anyone else notice in the caves that Kate took the little sack off the corpse and there was a black and white rock in it? Blew my f'n mind. Never clued in first time around!!!

ForeverAutumn
09-23-2010, 12:17 PM
That must've been in 6 or 7, because I saw that. And yes, it blew my mind too. It also meant nothing to me the first time around. Why would it? Another example of the amazing forethought and attention to detail that went into this show. We didn't see those stones again, or know their meaning until season 6...but here they are at the beginning of the first season. Freakin' AWESOME!

kexodusc
09-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh yeah...Sayid finds the power cable to The Looking Glass....that was a pretty big WTF moment the first time...what a tease...we didn't figure that out where it went until Season 3???

kexodusc
10-09-2010, 04:27 AM
Well, life threw one of those curve balls at me it's known to throw from time to time, but things are settling back down and I threw in Episode 11 and 12.

One answer I don't think we EVER got...did Hurley get that $20,000 he lost to Walt in the backgammon game?

Long weekend here in Canada so I have some free time for the first time in months. Where are we all at now?

Afterthought: Even after all these years - when Boone trips over the hatch and he and John find it, it's still one of the biggest holy s</>hit moments ever!

ForeverAutumn
10-09-2010, 08:26 AM
I'm still only at episode eight. I was not expecting the course that I'm taking to be so time consuming. Plus we are busy as hell at work so I've been working late and then going home to study.

Hubby starts curling on Sunday nights next weekend. I've decided not to curl this year, so I'm thinking that I'll make Sunday nights Lost night while he's at the club. I'm hoping to get a couple of episode in on Monday too, we'll see.

Kam
10-12-2010, 08:12 AM
I'm still only at episode eight. I was not expecting the course that I'm taking to be so time consuming. Plus we are busy as hell at work so I've been working late and then going home to study.

Hubby starts curling on Sunday nights next weekend. I've decided not to curl this year, so I'm thinking that I'll make Sunday nights Lost night while he's at the club. I'm hoping to get a couple of episode in on Monday too, we'll see.

Doh! Yeah me too on the life throwing curveballs lately! i'm a little behind but should be caught up soon. are we on 13-14 for wed?

kexodusc
10-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Doh! Yeah me too on the life throwing curveballs lately! i'm a little behind but should be caught up soon. are we on 13-14 for wed?
We certainly could be...:ihih:

ForeverAutumn
10-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Last night I was advised that my Hubby is running a marathon on Sunday, so I'll have about five hours between dropping him off and picking him up where I can either study or have my own little Lost Marathon.

I wonder which option I'll pick?....

Kam
10-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Last night I was advised that my Hubby is running a marathon on Sunday, so I'll have about five hours between dropping him off and picking him up where I can either study or have my own little Lost Marathon.

I wonder which option I'll pick?....

i'll be caught up on my Losting this weekend too!

kexodusc
11-06-2010, 04:18 AM
Ok, so it's been a few weeks and we lost track...I'm on Season 2, Episode 2 now...never noticed the Dharma tattoo on the shark before. :)

ForeverAutumn
11-06-2010, 04:33 AM
I think I'm still on episode 8 of Season 1. Between work and school, October was a total write-off. Met all my year-end deadlines at work and that will slow down again now.

I remember the Dharma tattoo on the shark as it was one of the first real reveals to the intricacies of this show for me. It was the talk all over the Lost sites and there were lots of pictures of it posted around the web.

kexodusc
11-06-2010, 05:48 AM
I think I'm still on episode 8 of Season 1. Between work and school, October was a total write-off. Met all my year-end deadlines at work and that will slow down again now.

I remember the Dharma tattoo on the shark as it was one of the first real reveals to the intricacies of this show for me. It was the talk all over the Lost sites and there were lots of pictures of it posted around the web.

I have exams to do every few years for professional certification purposes - I hear you loud and clear on how hard it is to balance work and studying. Good for you grinding it out, it'll pay off down the road.

Kam
11-09-2010, 07:52 AM
I have exams to do every few years for professional certification purposes - I hear you loud and clear on how hard it is to balance work and studying. Good for you grinding it out, it'll pay off down the road.

doh! i got caught up in rehearsals for a play i'm doing this coming weekend so i fell off the Lost wagon.

I remember the shark tattoo as well, but only noticed it this time around, i had read/saw the screen cap the first time. really is pretty freakin' amazing how much is jammed into every frame of that show, the attention to details is just fantastic. inspiring to know that there are at least a few people out there that care about the quality and put in the time to craft something like Lost.

i'll be catching up soon though! i'm way behind and still on Season 1 as well.

kexodusc
07-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Not quite Dharma brown...but it'll do...
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jdC_R0824PM/Tii7EpsE5gI/AAAAAAAABRQ/LFuVcWtHAC8/s400/Robin_dharma.jpg

and

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-bbiF6KhB1hc/Tii7EE0IzFI/AAAAAAAABRQ/vhZobPxLduU/s400/Piper_dharma.jpg

ForeverAutumn
07-21-2011, 08:20 PM
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

And adorable!! :D

Kam
07-22-2011, 04:39 AM
I'll second that awesomeness! And second that adorableness! :D
(and a fantastic post to bring me back from my last bout of awol-ness)

ForeverAutumn
07-22-2011, 05:12 AM
YAY! Kam's home. Welcome home Kam. :) How are you?

Kam
07-22-2011, 05:21 AM
YAY! Kam's home. Welcome home Kam. :) How are you?

Thankyee thankyee! I've missed you guys! To be fair however, I do go awol on all my off-line friends at times too! I kept remembering all the good times from here and had to come back for more! :D

Let me essplain, no there is too much, let me sum up. I've been in a few plays, met a girl at one of my plays, got engaged, getting married, writing a movie, looking for funding, auditioning like nuts, still missin Lost, and doing a lot of photography! Whew!

ForeverAutumn
07-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Thankyee thankyee! I've missed you guys! To be fair however, I do go awol on all my off-line friends at times too! I kept remembering all the good times from here and had to come back for more! :D

Let me essplain, no there is too much, let me sum up. I've been in a few plays, met a girl at one of my plays, got engaged, getting married, writing a movie, looking for funding, auditioning like nuts, still missin Lost, and doing a lot of photography! Whew!

Oh my! You have been a busy, busy boy! Congratulations on your engagement! That's wonderful news. What's the movie about?

It looks like we've hijacked Kex's beautiful Dharma babies post. Sorry Kex!!!

Kam
07-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Oh my! You have been a busy, busy boy! Congratulations on your engagement! That's wonderful news. What's the movie about?

It looks like we've hijacked Kex's beautiful Dharma babies post. Sorry Kex!!!

It's a Zombie/political-thriller/action movie extravaganza, "Ground Zed" :D

And yes, more Piper and Robin Dharma Babies!!