Need JBL N26 grilles [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need JBL N26 grilles

Joe_Carr
08-26-2010, 07:44 PM
I think I should post this here so everyone sees it.

I' am looking for a pair of clean and good grilles for the JBL N26 speakers. I can't find them online and also JBL doesn't make these anymore. Maybe someone can sell a pair for a good deal for me.

Thank You!

Hyfi
08-27-2010, 07:17 AM
I guess you realize these are outdoor speakers? Are you planning on using them indoors with your Pioneer VSX-454?

If so, you realize that even though they sound good for outdoor use, they are still just plastic vibrating cabinets that are not the best choice for an indoor stereo speaker?

Joe_Carr
08-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Actualy the ones I have are the indoor version. There was an outdoor version but I didn't get those. Here are the pics of the ones I have. The grilles are made of cloth not metal like the outdoor ones.

Hyfi
08-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Actualy the ones I have are the indoor version. There was an outdoor version but I didn't get those. Here are the pics of the ones I have. The grilles are made of cloth not metal like the outdoor ones.

So are your grills completely missing or need to be re-clothed?

This is going to be a hard find if you need the frames too.

Joe_Carr
08-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Well the best is to get both grills that are clean but basicly one grill has a pin that is broke but still holes. Both basicly need to be reclothed but the 3 holes on one grill is small. I don't know if there is someone that doesn't need grilles and will sell just a pair of them that don't have holes and the frame is in good shape.