Any Which Way You Can [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Which Way You Can

Smokey
08-21-2010, 08:55 PM
I got the double feature of Clint Eastwood movies Every Which Way But Loose and the sequel Any Which Way You Can on one DVD. I always liked the first film Every Which Way... and really did not pay too mich attention to the sequel.

But after watching both movies, found the sequel Any Which Way.. much more entertaining than original and the opening title song by Ray Charles " Beers To You" which he sing with Eastwood is a little gem. And the funniest outlaw motorcycle gang.

A good Sunday afternoon movie.

http://image.allmusic.com/00/adg/cov200/dru900/u969/u96994t3334.jpg

PeruvianSkies
08-21-2010, 09:59 PM
I got the double feature of Clint Eastwood movies Every Which Way But Loose and the sequel Any Which Way You Can on one DVD. I always liked the first film Every Which Way... and really did not pay too mich attention to the sequel.

But after watching both movies, found the sequel Any Which Way.. much more entertaining than original and the opening title song by Ray Charles " Beers To You" which he sing with Eastwood is a little gem. And the funniest outlaw motorcycle gang.

A good Sunday afternoon movie.

http://image.allmusic.com/00/adg/cov200/dru900/u969/u96994t3334.jpg

I actually feel the same way about the DIRTY HARRY films, I am not as much a fan of the first film as some of the sequels, which is rare.

Dual-500
08-22-2010, 08:49 AM
Right turn Clyde.......

Dual-500
08-22-2010, 08:56 AM
I actually feel the same way about the DIRTY HARRY films, I am not as much a fan of the first film as some of the sequels, which is rare.
Yeah, same here. My favorite is The Dead Pool - the last one that he did in 1988.

Jim Carrey as Johnny Squares is interseting - miming Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle for a "B" rated music video.

The opining line by Eastwood "Get off my ass".

The fist scene with Harry where he lays waste to the thugs sent to "Hit" him.

I like the one he shoots in the back with his trusty .44 mag.

And the untimate scene, with his new partner in China Town, the restaurant robbery. Harry sends partner to call in help, and goes around the back, through kitchen and slips into a booth. Bag guy works his way to the back of room, Harry says "You forgot your fortune cookie, it says you're **** outta luck" and blows his ass away with the .44.

I always hoped he'd make one more "Dirty Harry" movie and pass the torch on to the next generation - maybe Keanu Reeves, Brad Pit or some other young stud to keep the legend alive......

3-LockBox
08-22-2010, 11:14 AM
I always hoped he'd make one more "Dirty Harry" movie and pass the torch on to the next generation - maybe Keanu Reeves, Brad Pit or some other young stud to keep the legend alive......

I hope that never happens, but thanks for reminding me of another actor to add to the most annoying actors thread - Keanu Reeves; the guy couldn't portray a convincing corpse.

Smokey
08-23-2010, 07:23 PM
I hope that never happens, but thanks for reminding me of another actor to add to the most annoying actors thread - Keanu Reeves; the guy couldn't portray a convincing corpse.

I agree, Reeves or Brad Pit are not going to make good Dirty Harry. They don't have the charisma. Maybe Hugh Jackman make good dirty harry.

PeruvianSkies
08-23-2010, 07:26 PM
I agree, Reeves or Brad Pit are not going to make good Dirty Harry. They don't have the charisma. Maybe Hugh Jackman make good dirty harry.

Good call on Hugh Jackman....

TheHills44060
08-24-2010, 04:25 AM
WTF an Australian as Dirty Harry?!?!...ummm NO. Let's start American and go from there.

I don't think I've seen any which way you can but i have seen any which way but loose of course.

PeruvianSkies
08-24-2010, 10:36 AM
WTF an Australian as Dirty Harry?!?!...ummm NO. Let's start American and go from there.

I don't think I've seen any which way you can but i have seen any which way but loose of course.

JIm Carrey could do it, his Eastwood impersonation is spot on!

GMichael
08-24-2010, 10:48 AM
JIm Carrey could do it, his Eastwood impersonation is spot on!
Yikes! Please lord nooooooooooo...........

Swish
09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, same here. My favorite is The Dead Pool - the last one that he did in 1988.

Jim Carrey as Johnny Squares is interseting - miming Guns and Roses Welcome to the Jungle for a "B" rated music video.

The opining line by Eastwood "Get off my ass".

The fist scene with Harry where he lays waste to the thugs sent to "Hit" him.

I like the one he shoots in the back with his trusty .44 mag.

And the untimate scene, with his new partner in China Town, the restaurant robbery. Harry sends partner to call in help, and goes around the back, through kitchen and slips into a booth. Bag guy works his way to the back of room, Harry says "You forgot your fortune cookie, it says you're **** outta luck" and blows his ass away with the .44.

...movie. It was nearly perfect and I can't believe this. Were you old enough to see them when they were released in theaters? I was, and let me tell you, D.H. was the real deal. I am so disappointed with you two. Now get some sleep and wake up with more sense please. :incazzato:

Dual-500
09-06-2010, 06:08 PM
...movie. It was nearly perfect and I can't believe this. Were you old enough to see them when they were released in theaters? I was, and let me tell you, D.H. was the real deal. I am so disappointed with you two. Now get some sleep and wake up with more sense please. :incazzato:
Yes. I saw many Eastwood movies in the theatres - specifically remember seeing The Dead Pool in Aurora, CO back in 1988. I was there for USAF technical training and saw it.

Awesome!