True Blood.... Is it just me? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : True Blood.... Is it just me?

Worf101
08-16-2010, 07:54 AM
Or is it bloddier, gorier and even more sex filled than the first couple of years (if that's possible). Gotta admit, after last years snooze fest this year started out with a Bang and has just gotten wilder by the year. Now the whole shebang's on the verge of out n' out civil war!!!! Yipes.

Worf

dean_martin
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Vampire King of Mississippi: I wanna party with that dude!

yeah, I read or heard one of the cast/crew bragging about the amount of blood used this season. I think they're trying to break a record.

Worf101
08-23-2010, 05:10 AM
When "you know who" lost it on national television, was he dressed in a manner that was eeriely reminiscent of Barnabas Collins of Dark Shadows fame?

Lesse what we got here now...

Vampires.
Werewolves.
Shape Shifters
Menads
Cat People
Faeries

What's next? Leprechans?

Worf

dean_martin
08-23-2010, 06:41 AM
"You know who" is outta control. I luv it!

Eric is more interesting than Bill at this point. But the trust issue may turn it around.

They're after me Lucky Charms!

2 more episodes.

markw
08-23-2010, 02:00 PM
This season should be called "Attack of the Psycho Vampires".

"You know who" is the greatest thing to hit that show. Talk about chewing the scenery...

I wonder how long he's gonna be around. I wanna see him die but he's too much fun to watch.

Franklin was up there, too. Tara's face when interacting with him was precious. I'm gonna miss him.

And, Sam's brother should be neutered and then gassed on general principles...

dean_martin
08-23-2010, 02:19 PM
yeah, Franklin was strange/creepy in a very interesting way. I thought Tara killed him, then he shows up just long enough for the true death.

I noticed they brought back the preacher that Jason went to camp with. His little wife is over on Mad Men now.

markw
08-23-2010, 04:21 PM
yeah, Franklin was strange/creepy in a very interesting way. I thought Tara killed him, then he shows up just long enough for the true death.Nah. I knew she didn't kill him. If she did he would have been a big pool of gloppy, red, stringy stuff like Lorena did.

I noticed they brought back the preacher that Jason went to camp with. His little wife is over on Mad Men now.If you have on demand, he's got a post-mortem all to himself after this week's episode. It's funny as all get-out.

Worf101
08-24-2010, 04:34 AM
Great stuff... Best line of the year thus far...

"We will drink you... after we kill your children!"

Wow.... Out and out civil war!!!! I just love it. Why is the Authority giving Eric some help now that you know who has upset the apple cart, screwed the pooch and set vampire rights back a hundred years? Nothing to hide now? Hunt that suckah down. But he is amazing. Much like Ben on "Lost". He's so effin' good you can't bring yourself to kill him off. As for Franklin, no decap, no stake, no fire no goop, no dead.

Fun, fun season!