Steve Hackett, out of the tunnel mounth [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Steve Hackett, out of the tunnel mounth

Javier
08-11-2010, 02:46 PM
I had a Steve Hackett frenzy last weekend since i bought the last four releases including hiis latest release.
And again and again this guy does not dissapoint, you will find a lot of styles here from classical guitar, flamenco guitar,( which by the ways Steve clssical playing is better and better), going to latin bolero, techno and of course prog.

Highly reccomemded.

richmon
08-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Seconded, real strong release from Hackett, coming on the heals of his divorce from Kim Poor.

There's two different versions, the Special edition has a bonus disk with a fresh coat of paint on some Genesis songs, some stuff from his back catalog and a new song. Quality stuff on the bonus disc, instead of the usual filler. Amazon is kinda pricy here, Lasercd.com has it for $15.

Did you get the SpecEd Javier?

Javier
08-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Seconded, real strong release from Hackett, coming on the heals of his divorce from Kim Poor.

There's two different versions, the Special edition has a bonus disk with a fresh coat of paint on some Genesis songs, some stuff from his back catalog and a new song. Quality stuff on the bonus disc, instead of the usual filler. Amazon is kinda pricy here, Lasercd.com has it for $15.

Did you get the SpecEd Javier?
yep but haven,t had the time for the second disc, I,m looking forward for blood on the rooftops always a big fav of mine.