Xsp-1 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Xsp-1

manlystanley
08-09-2010, 02:42 AM
All the things I've read about the XSP-1 is that it will be released around the time of Emo Fest. So, I'm thinking that Emo will be giving it to attendees at a really good discount.

Makes me want to go to the conference. But, I'm having hip-replacement surgery in a week and will be out of commission for a few months. But, next year, I think it would be fun going there. After all, they're got to have a lot of fellow rednecks in Franklin Tennessee. I'll load all the kids and dogs in the truck bed and head on over. I'm sure I'll fit in just fine.....

Best Regards,
Stan

Ajani
08-09-2010, 05:12 AM
It is possible that the XSP will be released at/around Emofest, considering how quiet they have been about it lately... Or there could just be more delays... We'll find out soon...

frenchmon
08-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Sorry to hear about your surgery. Get the rest you need and you will be just fine. Make sure you got lots of batteries fro the remotes.

manlystanley
08-11-2010, 04:03 AM
Ajani: You're probably correct. It's probably wishful thinking on my part. The latest webcast said that there will be "20 new products before Christmas". So hopefully the XSP-1 will be in there.

Frenchy: Thanks. My surgery has been delayed until the 31 of august.... Can't wait to get this thing over with.

Best Regards,
Stan

frenchmon
08-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Ajani: You're probably correct. It's probably wishful thinking on my part. The latest webcast said that there will be "20 new products before Christmas". So hopefully the XSP-1 will be in there.

Frenchy: Thanks. My surgery has been delayed until the 31 of august.... Can't wait to get this thing over with.

Best Regards,
Stan

Oh man. Sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than have more time to fret.

manlystanley
08-19-2010, 09:09 AM
Well...... maybe I was right about the XSP being released (or at least a pre-order) at Emofest......

http://emonatics.com/XSP-1.shtml

Best Regards,
Stan