A question for dakatabg. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A question for dakatabg.

jrhymeammo
08-08-2010, 07:44 PM
Do you own all the gear you post on the Photo Gallery?

JRA

JohnMichael
08-08-2010, 07:49 PM
My guess is no and my question is why?

dakatabg
08-08-2010, 08:16 PM
Well here is the answer:

Some I own and some I just upload to have it online!

The thing is that I see many visits on the pictures everyday so I assume it helps to the audio guys around the world and here to see pictures.

Another thing is that all pictures appear at the google search and everyone can see them when they do a search.

I have seen many other people coping and pasting them around other sites so I make like a little gallery here at the audioreview.

I think it is fun for everyone to see something new everyday and it attracts many other people to this site! The more we are here, the better!

jrhymeammo
08-09-2010, 04:35 PM
That's cool, man.
I was hoping you owned all of them, or at least some of the Luxman tube amps. I really wanted to know how they sound, or persuade you into selling those gems.

Are you the reason why this site crashes some time to time? LOL.

Have Fun,
JRA

bobsticks
08-09-2010, 05:15 PM
That's cool, man.
I was hoping you owned all of them, or at least some of the Luxman tube amps. I really wanted to know how they sound, or persuade you into selling those gems.

Are you the reason why this site crashes some time to time? LOL.

Have Fun,
JRA

Jaybo, you kill me mang. You are so clearly the oddest person in the midwest.

It's great to see you posting again....but stop sending me gifs of you and your girlfriend...

jrhymeammo
08-11-2010, 03:22 PM
When I wrote "I wanted to know how they sound", I meant that I wanted him to post reviews. As for the GIF, what do you want to see next? Bukkake?

bobsticks
08-11-2010, 03:33 PM
When I wrote "I wanted to know how they sound", I meant that I wanted him to post reviews. As for the GIF, what do you want to see next? Bukkake?

ROtFLMAO!!!...dude...I miss you when yer not around.

Greenies for you!

bobsticks
08-11-2010, 03:34 PM
...but, NO!!, don't post any Bukkake posts, pics, gifs, vids, embeds or the like...

jrhymeammo
08-11-2010, 04:05 PM
...but, NO!!, don't post any Bukkake posts, pics, gifs, vids, embeds or the like...

Agreed. If anything, let's keep it on the face and not the faceplate.

dakatabg
08-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Today I hit half a million visits on my pictures :)

JohnMichael
08-13-2010, 11:03 AM
Congratulations and if you had all the equipment posted we were going to stop by for a listen.

poppachubby
08-13-2010, 11:11 AM
Today I hit half a million visits on my pictures :)

Wow! That's wicked impressive dak!! That's gotta be helping the sites Google-ness.

dakatabg
08-13-2010, 11:25 AM
I know poppa, that's why I upload the pics.

John, if I had all equipments I will need a warehouse for them