Splitting off topic into two categories [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Splitting off topic into two categories

gonefishin
04-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Splitting off topic into two categories - general off topic and political off topic

Hi there,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to form a sub category for the political off topic discussion. I'd certainly like to come here and shoot the chat with people...but the off topic forum is over run with political statements. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against this discussion. It just looks as tho it's over running the off topic forum...which would warrant it its own forum (or perhaps subcategory)

whatcha think? :)

thanks,
dan

JSE
04-06-2004, 09:35 AM
Splitting off topic into two categories - general off topic and political off topic

Hi there,

I was just wondering if it would be possible to form a sub category for the political off topic discussion. I'd certainly like to come here and shoot the chat with people...but the off topic forum is over run with political statements. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against this discussion. It just looks as tho it's over running the off topic forum...which would warrant it its own forum (or perhaps subcategory)

whatcha think? :)

thanks,
dan

Why not just post what you want to talk about. I am a regular in the off topic forum and there is a lot of political subject matter but that does not mean we can't talk about something else. I would welcome some other topics. No one said it had to always be political.

JSE

gonefishin
04-06-2004, 09:43 AM
good point