Are you "dealin' with it"? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Are you "dealin' with it"?

Worf101
07-13-2010, 09:44 AM
If you've been paying attention you'll know what this is all about. Since the gauntlet was thrown and we were told to "deal with it". I figured I'd ask the musical question.

Worf

GMichael
07-13-2010, 09:51 AM
Great! Now I have to go read all the other threads to find out what the f'k you're talking about. Can you give me a hint? What area is it in?

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm reviewing old threads with a knowing smile on my face and a song in my heart...

ForeverAutumn
07-13-2010, 10:15 AM
LMAO! I've not only dealt with it, I'm over it. Nothing to see here, people.

GMichael
07-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Doesn't matter to me either way. Lollipops it is. Doesn’t hurt to have a few more posts around this place. But that blow up may be a foregone conclusion.

kexodusc
07-13-2010, 10:38 AM
I KNOW exactly WHAT you ARE TALKING about Worf. Much like HALLEY's COMET, the INEVITABLE erruption of UBINAS is upon us AGAIN...and EACH time it gets MORE enjoyable than before.

(...and I know who you are...)

Hyfi
07-13-2010, 10:57 AM
I KNOW exactly WHAT you ARE TALKING about Worf. Much like HALLEY's COMET, the INEVITABLE erruption of UBINAS is upon us AGAIN...and EACH time it gets MORE enjoyable than before.

(...and I know who you are...)

hmmm, incoherent paragraphs with caps-lock stuck......

what am I missing?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
07-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Alright, who is selling decoder rings around here?????? Does this have anything to do with the initials PS?

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 12:46 PM
:eek6: :sosp:

...or "LM" or "TADLiNY" or "SRT"...

dean_martin
07-13-2010, 01:30 PM
poke at it with a stick.

dean_martin
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
scuse me while I bump this up.

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
K...and I'll keep pokin' it with "sticks"...

Auricauricle
07-13-2010, 04:06 PM
(Nudges it with his shoe) Still ain't movin' Paw....Smells purty bad, too!

Um, what the heck is this all about, anyway?

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 04:13 PM
Auri!!..me brudda...I haven't been appropriately communicative recently but...glad to see ya 'Round!

Worf101
07-13-2010, 07:24 PM
You crazy sick basterds. You're killing me here. I was jest askin' a simple (really) question.

Worf.

JohnMichael
07-13-2010, 07:42 PM
You crazy sick basterds. You're killing me here. I was jest askin' a simple (really) question.

Worf.

Oh yes my favorite instigator just asking a question but a good question I must say.

PeruvianSkies
07-13-2010, 08:20 PM
If you've been paying attention you'll know what this is all about. Since the gauntlet was thrown and we were told to "deal with it". I figured I'd ask the musical question.

Worf

What's the real issue Worf? Didn't your daddy hug you enough when you were a kid? Maybe some strange complex of another sort?

bobsticks
07-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Really? You're gonne bring parents into this so soon after being banished, relinquished, and discredted?

You know what, simply, I find you amusing... if you continue to be insulting, "go away"...

Don' be messin' wif my Wortster...play nice or don't, eh....

GMichael
07-14-2010, 05:14 AM
And so it begins....

ForeverAutumn
07-14-2010, 05:34 AM
Pass the popcorn please.

kexodusc
07-14-2010, 05:58 AM
"PeruvianSkies will become famous soon enough"

Worf101
07-14-2010, 06:05 AM
What's the real issue Worf? Didn't your daddy hug you enough when you were a kid? Maybe some strange complex of another sort?
I never thought it would be THIS easy! Okay first and last thing I'm gonna say to you on this. Your posts, your sig, your challenge my question. You left this board in disgrace, then you return and tell us to "deal with it". How or where you get the stones to do this I don't know. Any sane person who'd been banished from any community would return humbly, ask forgiveness if necessary then try to become an upstanding member of the tribe but obviously this tack would make too much sense... so we get what we got.

My intention for this poll was to, in a light hearted way, find out the community's feelings towards you and your return. If you read my original post there were no insults, no long discussion of you or your crimes, nothing that would merit your response to me. I answered my own poll and, in case you want to know, voted to give you a chance to see what you do. Well it didn't take long did it?

Hey man, I'm just another poster here, I'm no moderator, I wield no power, I hold no post. I've never picked a fight with anyone in the 10 some odd years I've been here and come here daily for the knowledge and the love I git from my friends. My opinion counts only for what I or my friends (or enemies) make of it. If you feel insulted by this poll or my comments, so be it. I answer for my own deeds and words, leave my up-bringing by my long dead parents out of this.

Worf

noddin0ff
07-14-2010, 06:05 AM
I need another option to vote for

[X] slow mo train wrecks? Gotta watch.

GMichael
07-14-2010, 06:08 AM
Gulp....

Feanor
07-14-2010, 06:42 AM

My intention for this poll was to, in a light hearted way, find out the community's feelings towards you and your return. If you read my original post there were no insults, no long discussion of you or your crimes, nothing that would merit your response to me. I answered my own poll and, in case you want to know, voted to give you a chance to see what you do. Well it didn't take long did it?
Worf
Like I said, I'm glad to see him back ... few shenanigans would be fine though. :wink5:

dean_martin
07-14-2010, 07:19 AM
http://www.soundfxcenter.com/movie/cartoons/12daab_astroRUTROH.mp3

PeruvianSkies
07-14-2010, 07:49 AM
I never thought it would be THIS easy! Okay first and last thing I'm gonna say to you on this. Your posts, your sig, your challenge my question. You left this board in disgrace, then you return and tell us to "deal with it". How or where you get the stones to do this I don't know. Any sane person who'd been banished from any community would return humbly, ask forgiveness if necessary then try to become an upstanding member of the tribe but obviously this tack would make too much sense... so we get what we got.

Hey man, I'm just another poster here, I'm no moderator, I wield no power, I hold no post. I've never picked a fight with anyone in the 10 some odd years I've been here and come here daily for the knowledge and the love I git from my friends. My opinion counts only for what I or my friends (or enemies) make of it. If you feel insulted by this poll or my comments, so be it. I answer for my own deeds and words, leave my up-bringing by my long dead parents out of this.

Worf

I'm also just another poster here, I contribute quite largely to this site on a regular basis and was doing so in the past. 99.9% of my posts are trying to help people, offer feedback, or just join along in the discussion, but every-once-in-a-while (just like everyone else) I may dispute something, challenge someone, or get into a debate. That's what this place is for isn't it? A discussion board....if we all got along and believed all the same things, it wouldn't be much of a discussion.

Furthermore....I didn't leave here in disgrace, I got tired of the B.S. and left. I refuse to sit here and have people trying to accuse me of things that I didn't do, or try to say that I am the same person as other past members. If you really believe that, fine, but any of the mods should be able to check out the IP addresses and tell you that for a fact.

The biggest problem with this place is that anytime someone speaks their mind and doesn't go along with the popular vote than the "elders" find it necessary to attack and gang up upon that person and make them feel unwelcome, which is why this place is dying as well, in addition to the spam, most people don't really want to come to a community where they feel like they are being talked down to by the people who have been here for years and this place is their life.

If you also read one of my other recent posts, I said in that post that I was sorry that things went the way they did before and also pointed out that I am big enough to admit that. I am back...deal with it. Apparently you and a few others are having issues accepting that, and that's OK. If I bother you that much, just ignore me.

One last thing:

If nothing else, at least my presence again has brought life back, even if it is in a ridiculous poll, which despite your attempt to make it seem like it was "lighthearted", it was nothing more than a cheap shot b*tch slap that you tried to disguise all the way, so don't try writing it off as anything else, at least own up to that fact. It was nothing more than a way to try and conjure up more crap with your elder-buddies.

PeruvianSkies
07-14-2010, 07:53 AM
Really? You're gonne bring parents into this so soon after being banished, relinquished, and discredted?

You know what, simply, I find you amusing... if you continue to be insulting, "go away"...

Don' be messin' wif my Wortster...play nice or don't, eh....

Interesting.

So it's OK to insult someone through a poll, but as soon as I ask a question about it, than I am "insulting"? Typical.

I was never banished from this site, I chose my departure. And as far as being discredited, that's your opinion and a poor one at that, you know as well as anyone else that the reputation points and all the B.S. that happened before was nothing more than fabrication. If you honestly think that I am some other person from previous on this site, than check the IP's.

PeruvianSkies
07-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Like I said, I'm glad to see him back ... few shenanigans would be fine though. :wink5:

And few shenanigans ye shall have. I would prefer to post about real topics and less arguments, but it would seem that the only time people really post things around here is when we're all fighting. I try to contribute in the various sections when I have something to comment about, but this place gets little traffic these days and seems to be getting worse.

The most popular threads are always the ones with the most amount of conflict, something profound in that fact.

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 08:27 AM
If nothing else, at least my presence again has brought life back, even if it is in a ridiculous poll, which despite your attempt to make it seem like it was "lighthearted", it was nothing more than a cheap shot b*tch slap that you tried to disguise all the way, so don't try writing it off as anything else, at least own up to that fact. It was nothing more than a way to try and conjure up more crap with your elder-buddies.

You are fully entitled to participate vigorously...including disagreement.

Clearly I have never been above conflict and I don't expect anything more from others.

The true "Cheap shot *****slap" comes from exceeding the boundaries of common etiquette...say what you want about me but involving people's families is extreme...

07-14-2010, 08:59 AM
To me brudda's....you guys are just too kind, too disciplined and too controlled for me. I bow to you guys because you guys are definately better than I am....that's for sure.

Revisionist history can sometimes be a fun read.......

JohnMichael
07-14-2010, 09:40 AM
My memories include multiple screen names, rep point games by multiples and general mayhem. Ah good times.

3LB
07-14-2010, 09:40 AM
Isn't this also Lexmark?

anyhoo

internet badasses are funny

these kinds of interweb squabbles are like the old A-Team TV show. Thousands of rounds of ammo dispensed, big explosions, cars flipping over and doing barrel rolls even if they hit a fire hydrant...and not so much as a scratch on anyone; the bad guys run away and Hannibal sticks a stogey in his grill and says, "I love it when a plan comes together" and then once again, refuses payment for their services. Then you change channels and Hannibal is a mob kingpin on Rockford Files, Face is the 'stoner dude' on an episode of Barretta and Mr. T is a bloody mary mix.

Whatever...what else is summer for if not re-runs.

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Can we bring back MelvinWalker too?

Worf101
07-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Now I read you loud and clear 5 by 5. In case you haven't noticed I've been ignoring you. Neither the poll nor my posting mentions you either by name or by any of your numerous handles. YOU made it plain, YOU bit the bait, YOU made it personal. I'm not gonna go back into he say she say land. I've been here since 2000, never left, never been asked to leave, what you did and how you did is your own business. You told me to deal with it and this is how I've dealt with it. You call it a ***** slap and a cheap shot, fine so be it. But if weren't on point why would you be complaining? Only you and mods know all the history. If you don't like this poll (and obviously you don't) fine take it up with me, but as I said previously, keep my parents or my upbringing out of your mouth.

Worf

Hyfi
07-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Bicker Bicker Bicker...Bru Ha Ha

It's only talk

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Bicker Bicker Bicker...Bru Ha Ha

It's only talk

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=33427

Hyfi
07-14-2010, 10:51 AM
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=33427

And your point?

That was where I asked these guys to take it when they crapped on my sub thread.

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 10:53 AM
My point was only mirroring yours...that it's all talk...some examples are more humorous than others...

Hyfi
07-14-2010, 10:56 AM
My point was only mirroring yours...that it's all talk...some examples are more humorous than others...

Ah, i get it....I actually laughed re-reading my own stupid post.

GMichael
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Could that be called a "re-laugh"?

L.J.
07-14-2010, 10:59 AM
My boy PS is back? Where the heck have I been :sleep:

I may need some popcorn soon :p

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 11:07 AM

Amen brother...good to see you back...popcorn and condiments are on me...

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 11:10 AM

Yeah...I just thought it was a great example of how one can be gnarly, dawgish, and sarcastic, make one's point and still not be a family-baiting, falsifying bastard.

ForeverAutumn
07-14-2010, 11:13 AM
Amen brother...good to see you back...popcorn and condiments are on me...

Hmmmm. That sound kinky. :arf: That's quite the welcome!

GMichael
07-14-2010, 11:16 AM
popcorn and condiments are on me...

And lots of butter. Don't forget the butter.:thumbsup:

bobsticks
07-14-2010, 11:24 AM

Don't get too saucy with me woman...I try and stay respectful...:p

07-14-2010, 11:31 AM

LJ, is that you? Where in the hell have you been? I ought to punch you in the throat(thanks Madea) for being gone so long.

Wow, dis is like a family reunion where the cousin you like and the red headed step one both show up at the same time. I am happy and irritated at the same time.

By the way..I was the sole vote on one particular catagory in this poll.. I am puerto rican and cuban which means I hold a grudge, and am bitter as hell! LOLOL

L.J.
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
Been chillin....still hanging but not posting much.

Butter! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Smokey
07-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Poetic Justice :cool:

PeruvianSkies
07-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Now I read you loud and clear 5 by 5. In case you haven't noticed I've been ignoring you. Neither the poll nor my posting mentions you either by name or by any of your numerous handles. YOU made it plain, YOU bit the bait, YOU made it personal. I'm not gonna go back into he say she say land. I've been here since 2000, never left, never been asked to leave, what you did and how you did is your own business. You told me to deal with it and this is how I've dealt with it. You call it a ***** slap and a cheap shot, fine so be it. But if weren't on point why would you be complaining? Only you and mods know all the history. If you don't like this poll (and obviously you don't) fine take it up with me, but as I said previously, keep my parents or my upbringing out of your mouth.

Worf

Oh rrrrrrrright, it must be my fault for interpreting your poll exactly the way that you meant it to be and towards, it's clearly my fault for making it personal by interpreting things exactly in the way that you truly meant. So sorry for that.

It's quite obvious to me that you have aggression issues, which is why I asked if you were hugged enough when you were a kid, by the fact that I hit a nerve, I think I already know the answer and that's fine. There are other places to deal with that in a more positive way. For the record, I never said you needed hugged, I simply asked if you were.

I've done nothing wrong around here, I will continue to be here and post as much and as often as I like and enjoy my time here, so yeah....you and anyone else who would prefer me not being around here, that's just too bad. Perhaps you can find someone else to gang up on?

It is interesting though that everyone complains about certain members past, present, whatever who "bother" the majority and yet..... it's only when they come around and post something that people feel inclined to post much at all, maybe you all need to find other productive things to post about instead of wasting time on people you apparently care little about.

Woochifer
07-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Hey Worf, I see that you decided to use a blender when stirring this drink only required a straw! :cool:

As for your question, it seems that most of the regulars are "dealin'" with things jes fine. Can't say the same for the returning pill pusher, whose amusing revisionism ain't "dealin'" in any reality I'm familiar with! :out:

Woochifer
07-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Furthermore....I didn't leave here in disgrace, I got tired of the B.S. and left. I refuse to sit here and have people trying to accuse me of things that I didn't do, or try to say that I am the same person as other past members. If you really believe that, fine, but any of the mods should be able to check out the IP addresses and tell you that for a fact.

:rolleyes:

JM did exactly that and you were outed ... revisionist history seems to work better in places without a search button.

See post #495 (http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=22429&page=20)

poppachubby
07-14-2010, 09:53 PM

JM did exactly that and you were outed ... revisionist history seems to work better in places without a search button.

Interesting post Wooch, seems about right from my impressions.

basite
07-15-2010, 01:48 AM
Can we bring back MelvinWalker too?

OH YEAH!
Yes please!!

My boy PS is back? Where the heck have I been

I may need some popcorn soon

hand me over some popcorn too eh? :)

for the records, PS, I chose to give you a chance too, a chance that I am actually greatly willing to give you, but the more of your "99,9% contributive and helpful" posts I read, the less willing I become.

It seems that there hasn't been a single thread yet where you responded where you didn't start picking on someone...

I wonder how long it takes before we all start getting reddies again...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Worf101
07-15-2010, 03:56 AM
He just can't stop himself can he? Sigh... well I'm done with it. Taking the kid on a college tour of Scranton Uni today. Be back tomorrow if the site hasn't melted down by then. Much love.

Worf

kexodusc
07-15-2010, 03:58 AM
I've done nothing wrong around here, I will continue to be here and post as much and as often as I like and enjoy my time here, so yeah....you and anyone else who would prefer me not being around here, that's just too bad. Perhaps you can find someone else to gang up on?

It is interesting though that everyone complains about certain members past, present, whatever who "bother" the majority and yet..... it's only when they come around and post something that people feel inclined to post much at all, maybe you all need to find other productive things to post about instead of wasting time on people you apparently care little about.
Nice reply Lexie, you write that yourself or still plagiarising posts from real writers?

GMichael
07-15-2010, 05:08 AM
HOT DOGS! GET YOU RED HOT HOT DOGS HERE!
(Would you like that with mustard?)

ForeverAutumn
07-15-2010, 05:13 AM

Wow. I missed that entire thread. It looks like it was a fun one too! I need to get out more.

GMichael
07-15-2010, 05:17 AM
Wow. I missed that entire thread. It looks like it was a fun one too! I need to get out more.
Said the lady who just went out to a Rush concert and left the rest of us at home with our puters.:nonod:

ForeverAutumn
07-15-2010, 05:32 AM
LOL! What I actually meant was that I need to get out of Rave Recs, Fave Films, and OT more. ;)

GMichael
07-15-2010, 05:40 AM
I always just use the "new posts" button. That way any new posts come up no matter where they are.

(Notice how I didn't say irregardless?)

ForeverAutumn
07-15-2010, 06:05 AM
I always just use the "new posts" button. That way any new posts come up no matter where they are.

(Notice how I didn't say irregardless?)

Where's the new post button? I have each forum that I use individually bookmarked.

GMichael
07-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Go to the top of any thread page. About half way down you’ll see:

User CP - FAQ - Members List - Calendar - New Posts - Search - Blogs - Quick Links - Log Out

"New posts" is about center screen.

ForeverAutumn
07-15-2010, 06:26 AM
Go to the top of any thread page. About half way down you’ll see:

User CP - FAQ - Members List - Calendar - New Posts - Search - Blogs - Quick Links - Log Out

"New posts" is about center screen.

Thanks! I never knew that was there. That will certainly make life easier. I really should be more observant. :)

GMichael
07-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Thanks! I never knew that was there. That will certainly make life easier. I really should be more observant. :)
I'm here to please.:15:

ForeverAutumn
07-15-2010, 06:40 AM
This is soooooooo much easier than bouncing from forum to forum in seach of new posts. I can't believe that I've been here almost 10 years and didn't know about this!

What else aren't you guys telling me???

GMichael
07-15-2010, 07:05 AM
The downside is that when someone comes along and askes, "Why is the in the XYZ forum?" you'll have no idea why they care.

07-15-2010, 08:27 AM
He just can't stop himself can he? Sigh... well I'm done with it. Taking the kid on a college tour of Scranton Uni today. Be back tomorrow if the site hasn't melted down by then. Much love.

Worf

Now you know why I voted the way I did. When a dog eats, you know it is going to crap. You can change its name, and it will still crap. So whether it is PS or Lexitladinlalmtadainysrt, they are going to crap - so hell to the no is what I say, run him outta here. There is no change here, I found on one of his recent posts that he attacked my reviews on Blu ray.com, and makes some pretty charged claims against the site. His sorry butt probably got banned from there as well. This is the same dog that got chased out of here, and he has not changed one bit.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 08:50 AM
This is soooooooo much easier than bouncing from forum to forum in seach of new posts. I can't believe that I've been here almost 10 years and didn't know about this!

What else aren't you guys telling me???

Do you have the secret decoder ring?

GMichael
07-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Do you have the secret decoder ring?
Shhhhhhh............

Don't tell her! She's a girl.

3LB
07-15-2010, 09:30 AM
I just started using the 'new posts' button a few months ago FA, so don't feel bad. Yeah, it makes those, "what kind of ____ should I buy?" posts easier to track. ;)

Auricauricle
07-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Could that be called a "re-laugh"?

I leave, I return. Call it a sick craving.

And so, back to rehab go I....

GMichael
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
I leave, I return. Call it a sick craving.

And so, back to rehab go I....

Tell everyone I said hi.:thumbsup:

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 05:50 PM

If only he were telling the actual truth, I would be curious to know the names of those accounts and what type of history they have.

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
OH YEAH!
Yes please!!

hand me over some popcorn too eh? :)

for the records, PS, I chose to give you a chance too, a chance that I am actually greatly willing to give you, but the more of your "99,9% contributive and helpful" posts I read, the less willing I become.

It seems that there hasn't been a single thread yet where you responded where you didn't start picking on someone...

I wonder how long it takes before we all start getting reddies again...

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Ok, here is the deal I will gladly make with everyone:

If you want to make a poll around here, let's make a real poll and have it survivor style.

One of you, make a poll about whether or not I should stay around here or leave, those are the 2 options, no more, no less. Let it run a week and at the end of a week I will honor whichever decision is derived by majority vote. Don't be cowards though, make the votes public.

Until then, I shall continue to be a contributor to this site.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 06:20 PM
If only he were telling the actual truth, I would be curious to know the names of those accounts and what type of history they have.

You are amazing, so damn amazing. Questioning my honesty and let me tell you even though you tried to remove your history I can delve deeper into the past than you can.

Your screen names were

Superpanavision
projection
requiem 5th
vistavisionary

Oh and I can pull up individual members where you gave us negative rep points using those different screen names. You are busted once again yes so busted.

Do we have a kiss my a$$ smilie.

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 06:31 PM
You are amazing, so damn amazing. Questioning my honesty and let me tell you even though you tried to remove your history I can delve deeper into the past than you can.

Your screen names were

Superpanavision
projection
requiem 5th
vistavisionary

Oh and I can pull up individual members where you gave us negative rep points using those different screen names. You are busted once again yes so busted.

Go ahead and pull whatever it is up that you wish.... since apparently I was somehow able to give 5,000 bad rep points out to everyone, instead why don't you show that other people also give out red ones, or would that be a breach in confidentiality and maybe make some people mad knowing that their "buddies" really don't always agree with them?

I told everyone before, including yourself that the only other name I had on here was Superpanavision70mm, which I had to change because the account was acting up on me and when I created this name, I told everyone who I was before and that I would be using PeruvianSkies from that time forth....if you go back, you can find the thread where I state that. I really didn't use the forums much until I started with this account, when I was under Superpanavision I was mostly just a photo gallery user.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Go ahead and pull whatever it is up that you wish.... since apparently I was somehow able to give 5,000 bad rep points out to everyone, instead why don't you show that other people also give out red ones, or would that be a breach in confidentiality and maybe make some people mad knowing that their "buddies" really don't always agree with them?

I told everyone before, including yourself that the only other name I had on here was Superpanavision70mm, which I had to change because the account was acting up on me and when I created this name, I told everyone who I was before and that I would be using PeruvianSkies from that time forth....if you go back, you can find the thread where I state that. I really didn't use the forums much until I started with this account, when I was under Superpanavision I was mostly just a photo gallery user.

Since I have more access than you know and obviously a better memory and Woochifer posted a link to the original thread where I busted you out I find your statements interesting and very creative.

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Since I have more access than you know and obviously a better memory and Woochifer posted a link to the original thread where I busted you out I find your statements interesting and very creative.

Go right ahead, I have nothing to hide, I know what is true. I even looked up the posts from the member "requiem" and it's useless crap...a few 20 posts at best about DIY stuff, doesn't even sound like me.

Same for the other one....

Woochifer
07-15-2010, 06:39 PM

Yah, if only ... :rolleyes:

Seems that playing the victim card didn't attract enough attention, so now you gotta drag JM and Worf (probably the two most above-reproach guys on this board) through the dirt as well. Your AR reunion tour is gonna a very short one at the rate you're going ... :19:

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 06:40 PM

Why don't you just admit the fact that the only reason that you dislike me and are doing your best to get rid of me is because you took offense to two hot dogs next to one another?

I told you to make a poll if you really want me gone....go for it.

PeruvianSkies
07-15-2010, 06:41 PM

Seems that playing the victim card didn't attract enough attention, so now you gotta drag JM and Worf (probably the two most above-reproach guys on this board) through the dirt as well. Your AR reunion tour is gonna a very short one at the rate you're going ... :19:

and I have given you the control to make that possible, so go ahead and make the damn poll and I will honor the results.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Why don't you just admit the fact that the only reason that you dislike me and are doing your best to get rid of me is because you took offense to two hot dogs next to one another?

I told you to make a poll if you really want me gone....go for it.

I do not care if you are here. You have nothing to teach me and I do not plan on sharing anything with you. The hot dog picture was a poorly veiled attempt to offend another member. I was not offended but I tried to explain why that might have been hurtful to another member. Of course you could not see how that could be. Oh and I could rid myself easily of you. I am trying to moderate myself in this matter but if the vote comes down against you I will do the deed if needed.

Woochifer
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM

Your screen names were

Superpanavision
projection
requiem 5th
vistavisionary

Wow! You ain't takin prisoners tonite. This is the verbal equivalent of a full-on MMA whuppin' where you won't let the other guy submit, because you just want to prolong the punishment!

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow! You ain't takin prisoners tonite. This is the verbal equivalent of a full-on MMA whuppin' where you won't let the other guy submit, because you just want to prolong the punishment!

I am just having one of those nights where I am wondering why I came home from Paris.

Woochifer
07-15-2010, 07:06 PM
and I have given you the control to make that possible, so go ahead and make the damn poll and I will honor the results.

Why would I make a poll to bump you (and the others who share your keyboard) from the board? If anything, it's rather amusing to see your old tricks and traps getting unloaded and recycled in such a short time. Seems that you enjoy and invite the abuse, and plenty of us are quite willing to oblige. Getting voted off the board would just give you yet another victim card to play. You don't need my input to decide if you stay or go. You're in control of that, and thus far, you seem determined to run yourself out of town yet again.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 07:28 PM
Go right ahead, I have nothing to hide, I know what is true. I even looked up the posts from the member "requiem" and it's useless crap...a few 20 posts at best about DIY stuff, doesn't even sound like me.

Same for the other one....

That may be but requiem5th gave you rep points as you gave requiem5th. Same with rep points between you and superpanavision back and forth multiple times. Oh and projection liked you enough to give you rep points.

JohnMichael
07-15-2010, 07:29 PM
Oh darn he logged off. I hope it was not anything I said.

Woochifer
07-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh darn he logged off. I hope it was not anything I said.

Oh well, enough fun for one evening! You acquitted yourself quite well, and gave him plenty of slack (if anything, he's used that rope to hang himself quite a few times). It's pitch perfect because it's all on him right now. The lesser of us would have just popped a few verbal haymakers at him and tossed him overboard (for which he would play the victim and do the pity party routine).

bobsticks
07-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Very well done moderating sir...a joy to watch...and, frankly, fair.

basite
07-16-2010, 01:50 AM

Oh come on! that's like stating the pope isn't catholic! I imagine you were the kind of kid that still claimed that he hadn't eaten the birthday cake your mother had made for your father, when you still had a piece in your hands and your mouth was full of the cake.

JM is speaking the truth here, you know it just as much as we all do.

and actually, I haven't received a reddie from anyone else than you.

when I was under Superpanavision I was mostly just a photo gallery user.

might very well be, but you were a photo gallery user just as much when you were Peruvianskies. How could you have forgotten all the thousands of ratings you gave to every damn single photo, and the countless comments you made on all the photo's in the gallery?

or was that not you? maybe it was your photogallery obessed evil twin brother. or maybe it was, you. Yeah, it probably was you, couldn't imagine there are actually 2 like you out there.

you commented on all photo's, and you rated all photo's, just so you could give out rep points again, which also explains why you were actually able to give so much rep points...

About the poll: as most of us already said, we have no problem with you being back here, just don't go pissing over everyone's threads. As much as you say you've been a contributor on this forum, you haven't actually "contributed" much, instead, you are making a mess of it, you are upsetting everyone here.

bobsticks
07-16-2010, 04:50 AM
You're in control of that, and thus far, you seem determined to run yourself out of town yet again.

Hank Cochran died and he fell to pieces...

GMichael
07-16-2010, 05:07 AM
I kind of like all the excitement.

ForeverAutumn
07-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Oh come on! that's like stating the pope isn't catholic! I imagine you were the kind of kid that still claimed that he hadn't eaten the birthday cake your mother had made for your father, when you still had a piece in your hands and your mouth was full of the cake.

JM is speaking the truth here, you know it just as much as we all do.
or was that not you? maybe it was your photogallery obessed evil twin brother. or maybe it was, you. Yeah, it probably was you, couldn't imagine there are actually 2 like you out there.

I know you're only 19....but I love you. ;)

(I am kidding, I could be your mom. But do seem like a pretty cool guy :)).

GMichael
07-16-2010, 05:32 AM

Are you saying that you may have had a kid that you didn't know about?

L.J.
07-16-2010, 08:03 AM
might very well be, but you were a photo gallery user just as much when you were Peruvianskies. How could you have forgotten all the thousands of ratings you gave to every damn single photo, and the countless comments you made on all the photo's in the gallery?

you commented on all photo's, and you rated all photo's, just so you could give out rep points again, which also explains why you were actually able to give so much rep points...

Yep :thumbsup:

07-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Ok, here is the deal I will gladly make with everyone:

If you want to make a poll around here, let's make a real poll and have it survivor style.

One of you, make a poll about whether or not I should stay around here or leave, those are the 2 options, no more, no less. Let it run a week and at the end of a week I will honor whichever decision is derived by majority vote. Don't be cowards though, make the votes public.

Until then, I shall continue to be a contributor to this site.

I already know what I am going to vote for.

Feanor
07-16-2010, 10:33 AM
.... Seems that you enjoy and invite the abuse, and plenty of us are quite willing to oblige.
It would be so much easier to just ignore him when he gets silly. :thumbsup:

bobsticks
07-16-2010, 10:53 AM
It would be so much easier to just ignore him when he gets silly. :thumbsup:

Yes...

...though I know many of you won't.

I kind of like all the excitement.

Me too...but I actually miss melvin too.

basite
07-16-2010, 11:04 AM

we all do, kinda...

I still wonder how old he actually was... he once stated he was born during the regency of Roosevelt, which, actually, doesn't make him as old as I thought he would be...

Just very very conservative :D

GMichael
07-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Yes...

...though I know many of you won't.

It's all kind of fun, but then one of them always seems to step over the line and say something that can't be overlooked. Up to that point, it's a great time watching everyone fight. Then they're gone and all we have are the memories....:1:

basite
07-16-2010, 11:10 AM

(does it help that I'm only one month away from becoming 20? :aureola: )

no no, just kidding :)

I am flattered though, the only woman here on AR, and she picks me :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

basite
07-16-2010, 11:36 AM
Yep :thumbsup:

worst part is, he's actually starting to do that,

again.

L.J.
07-16-2010, 12:28 PM
worst part is, he's actually starting to do that,

again.

Well he made it pretty obvious putting up 1000 posts in a week

http://forums.audioreview.com/showpost.php?p=203715&postcount=65

He must have been working overtime trying to dish out reds. A few of the older threads has him talking to himself under various screen names mentioned by JM. Hilarious :lol:

He brings life to this place but it is only a matter of time before he snaps. He has a thing Sir T, Wooch and a few others that he won't let go.

Feanor
07-16-2010, 12:32 PM
we all do, kinda...

I still wonder how old he actually was... he once stated he was born during the regency of Roosevelt, which, actually, doesn't make him as old as I thought he would be...

Just very very conservative :D
In Melvin's case it is a matter of him ignoring us. :p

07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
It's all kind of fun, but then one of them always seems to step over the line and say something that can't be overlooked. Up to that point, it's a great time watching everyone fight. Then they're gone and all we have are the memories....:1:

Every time I see that little ghetto man, I just want puke.

I was glad when PS(perfect shortened initials) left, and will be glad when the twistedpixel leaves as well.

Feanor
07-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Well that's the thing, isn't it? He's silly because it gets a rise out of people: if those same people don't ignore him, where do they get off being all irrate about it? :confused:

GMichael
07-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Well that's the thing, isn't it? He's silly because it gets a rise out of people: if those same people don't ignore him, where do they get off being all irrate about it? :confused:

It’s the ecsalation. The one-up-menship goes on until someone blows up and has a meltdown. Eventually something is said that the mods can’t ignore. Before that, it's all fun and games.

07-16-2010, 12:54 PM

He must have been working overtime trying to dish out reds. A few of the older threads has him talking to himself under various screen names mentioned by JM. Hilarious :lol:

He brings life to this place but it is only a matter of time before he snaps. He has a thing Sir T, Wooch and a few others that he won't let go.

Yeah, when I busted him over at Blu ray.com, he started eatin cheese and acting like nothing ever happened. Now he is back here dishin Blu ray.com.

I can usually have disputes with folks, and eventually grow to respect the individual. E-stat and Resident Loser come to mind. However, PS or whatever his name is today is one of those folks who went so far over the line it's unforgetable(not unforgiveable, I must do that)
I was set to let by gones be by gones until I read his post in the Hometheater section. Then I was through with him..AGAIN!!

bobsticks
07-16-2010, 01:03 PM
In Melvin's case it is a matter of him ignoring any semblance of reality. :p

fixed :biggrin5:

3LB
07-16-2010, 01:27 PM
yeah, its all fun and games until someone gets hurt...

then, its hilarious

JohnMichael
07-16-2010, 03:47 PM

Check him out! Scroll down a little.

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=14504&page=11&highlight=pictures+of+members

bobsticks
07-16-2010, 03:59 PM

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=14504&page=11&highlight=pictures+of+members

Bert?! Weren't you on Family Ties?

ForeverAutumn
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh, he's definately too young for me and that big teddy bear in the background is sure fire proof of that. Cute though. If I was 26 years younger I'd be hanging all over him. :)

basite
07-17-2010, 12:26 AM

oh no, not that picture :D

THIS one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/basite/4791418934/sizes/l/) is far more recent :)

Worf101
07-18-2010, 06:41 AM

Thanks for having my back Wooch., I appreciate it, however after that incident in Manilla back in '74 "above-reproach" ain't exactly a term that can be used in the same sentence with moi LOL. But seriously, thanks to you and all who're still talking to me. Truth be told I DIDN'T make this poll to insult anyone. I just did it to guage the feelings of the membership. But I should'a known it'd start a Ruckus. Well at least no ones been gutted yet.

Univ of Scranton was beautiful. Nice small Jesuit University. Very personable, nice kids, nice staff and they treated us like the really wanted Knucklehead to come there. For the second time in my life I envy the kid. He has all that knowledge and new experiences waiting for him. For the first time I'm actually kinda think that maybe perhaps I'll miss him when he goes off to school.... mebbe.

Worf

Worf101
07-18-2010, 06:47 AM

One good thing is that this poll has certainly shaken and stired some from their self-imposed stupors. Worth every penny to have da Dragonball Kid back!

Worf

poppachubby
07-18-2010, 08:22 AM
oh no, not that picture :D

THIS one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/basite/4791418934/sizes/l/) is far more recent :)

What are you staring at Bert? You look like you are about to pledge allegiance to flag and country. LOL....

basite
07-18-2010, 08:56 AM
What are you staring at Bert? You look like you are about to pledge allegiance to flag and country. LOL....

I believe that picture was taken in Paris, at the oldest cementary. My dad was saying something, and my brother then took the pic as I looked at dad. I was standing higher than my brother, maybe this explains the "pledging to allegiance" factor :D

Woochifer
07-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks for having my back Wooch., I appreciate it, however after that incident in Manilla back in '74 "above-reproach" ain't exactly a term that can be used in the same sentence with moi LOL.

Well, I wasn't referring to your checkered offline existence (we all know you got a couple of walk-in closets reserved for your skeletons there)! :D If there's anything less than savory in your non-keyboard-generated life, you (unfortunately) haven't shared it with us! :cool:

Hmmm, Manila ... 1974 ... :devil:

But seriously, thanks to you and all who're still talking to me. Truth be told I DIDN'T make this poll to insult anyone. I just did it to guage the feelings of the membership. But I should'a known it'd start a Ruckus. Well at least no ones been gutted yet.

You don't need to justify this poll to anyone -- we get it. You like to stir things up on this board, but it's always good natured humor, as was the case here. Anyone who's been here long enough knows that you don't do stuff out of spite or to insult people. And anyone with a backbone or at least a sense of humor would just roll with this poll, share a good laugh with everyone and move on.

Univ of Scranton was beautiful. Nice small Jesuit University. Very personable, nice kids, nice staff and they treated us like the really wanted Knucklehead to come there. For the second time in my life I envy the kid. He has all that knowledge and new experiences waiting for him. For the first time I'm actually kinda think that maybe perhaps I'll miss him when he goes off to school.... mebbe.

Worf

Uh oh, you goin' soft on us Worfster? :cryin:

Sounds like you've situated the kid pretty well, and the rest is up to him. Didn't think you'd eventually become such a good dad on that 1974 night in Manila, eh?

JohnMichael
07-18-2010, 11:57 AM
I believe that picture was taken in Paris, at the oldest cementary. My dad was saying something, and my brother then took the pic as I looked at dad. I was standing higher than my brother, maybe this explains the "pledging to allegiance" factor :D

I so misread that the first time around. I thought you were higher than your brother.:D

Thanks for reminding me how much I miss Paris.

poppachubby
07-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Worf I got your back '74 Manila style. We'll load our machine guns and blast them into glory.

I suspect that Wooch but particularily JM had the last words with this guy. Talk about deny til ya die.

JSE
07-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Daaaaammit! One of you guys (Worf, Kex, Wooch, SirTT, etc,) really need to send me a PM when TLADINY shows up. Five pages later and I missed it all. :mad5: I could have at least got his head spinning around at the speed of light with anger. I always seemed to have that "power" over him. :devil:

So is he gone again?

JSEeeeeeeeee!

JohnMichael
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
He is not banned just home licking his wounds. Suddenly an image of a circumcision appears in my minds eye. One day in the not to distant future he will return. But wait he did not do anything wrong. It must be JohnMichael who is against him. After all he never did anything he was accused of doing. All because of two recently grilled wieners.

bobsticks
07-18-2010, 08:16 PM
He is not banned just home licking his wounds. Suddenly an image of a circumcision appears in my minds eye. One day in the not to distant future he will return. But wait he did not do anything wrong. It must be JohnMichael who is against him. After all he never did anything he was accused of doing. All because of two recently grilled wieners.

Recently? Wasn't that a couple of years ago?

You must be eating some old meat.

Worf101
07-19-2010, 05:02 AM
Daaaaammit! One of you guys (Worf, Kex, Wooch, SirTT, etc,) really need to send me a PM when TLADINY shows up. Five pages later and I missed it all. :mad5: I could have at least got his head spinning around at the speed of light with anger. I always seemed to have that "power" over him. :devil:

So is he gone again?

JSEeeeeeeeee!
Dag nabit. How are we supposed to know when you make parole??!!! Okay, I promise, long as I draw breath to let you know whenever he returns. Hey wait a minute, are we even sure he's "he"? Just askin'.

Worf

JSE
07-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Dag nabit. How are we supposed to know when you make parole??!!! Okay, I promise, long as I draw breath to let you know whenever he returns. Hey wait a minute, are we even sure he's "he"? Just askin'.

Worf

You the man Worf! And for your information, I get wireless in the joint! I can pick it up from the Starbucks accross the street. :p

And you're last question is actually a good one.....Hmmmm? :skep:

GMichael
07-19-2010, 05:29 AM
Talk about a mouth full....:devil:

L.J.
07-19-2010, 08:28 AM
One good thing is that this poll has certainly shaken and stired some from their self-imposed stupors. Worth every penny to have da Dragonball Kid back!

Worf

Ooohhh, that has a nice flooowww to it. May have to steal that one :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

Woochifer
07-20-2010, 06:29 PM

So is he gone again?

JSEeeeeeeeee!

Yeah, he seems to enjoy the abuse until you show up! I guess your posts are more pungent than any of ours! :cool:

But, I wouldn't worry about it too much, one of his alter egos is bound to show up in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Groundbeef
07-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Dammit, I thought Melvin Walker had come back. I really miss his excellent speaker placement tutorials.:rolleyes5:

bobsticks
07-22-2010, 08:47 AM
Dammit, I thought Melvin Walker had come back. I really miss his excellent speaker placement tutorials.:rolleyes5:

Sorry Beefy, you can blame that one on me.

...good to see you around though.

Cheers,
M

07-22-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow, Da Dragonball Kid, The Beefy one, and the farty one all back in one thread. What a damn fine family reunion!!!

Alright everyone, get in close, I gotta git a picture.......

GMichael
07-22-2010, 01:32 PM
Wow, Da Dragonball Kid, The Beefy one, and the farty one all back in one thread. What a damn fine family reunion!!!

Alright everyone, get in close, I gotta git a picture.......

I'm ready.....!

Auricauricle
07-22-2010, 02:30 PM
"At home licking his wounds...a circumcision...."

That's just so wrong, man....! (Claps hand over mouth)

kexodusc
07-22-2010, 03:13 PM
"At home licking his wounds...a circumcision...."

That's just so wrong, man....! (Claps hand over mouth)
Here's here all week folks...try the veal, it's great!

Worf101
07-23-2010, 06:42 AM
I'm ready.....!
I JUST got in from the dentist's office and I gotta look at DAT!!!!! Gee Thanks!!!!

Worf

GMichael
07-23-2010, 06:50 AM
I JUST got in from the dentist's office and I gotta look at DAT!!!!! Gee Thanks!!!!

Worf
Sorry,

I'll try not to smile.

07-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Worf

If that kind of ugly is slowly reavealed to you, it is much easier for the eyes and stomach to handle. This is probably Meg Whitman's(The Terminators wannabe replacement in Cali) husband considering she does not look much better.