Rave Recs Favorites Contest: Nirvana v. Screaming Trees [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Rave Recs Favorites Contest: Nirvana v. Screaming Trees

mad rhetorik
04-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Match 1, Seattle Division: <b>Nirvana v. Screaming Trees</b>

Vote on your fave! Polls close 4/8.

Note: I realize that some of these bands are obscure to Rave Recs. It might be a little tough to vote on some of the early matches, but I suspect the more well-known artists will rise to the semi-finals and it will become easier to participate.

newtrix1
04-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Match 1, Seattle Division: <b>Nirvana v. Screaming Trees</b>

Vote on your fave! Polls close 4/8.

Note: I realize that some of these bands are obscure to Rave Recs. It might be a little tough to vote on some of the early matches, but I suspect the more well-known artists will rise to the semi-finals and it will become easier to participate.

Coincidentally I happen to have Sweet Oblivion in my daily pack of "to listen to" cd's today, so that helped sway my vote. Nothing wrong with Nirvana though. No doubt Nirvana will crush the Trees here & likely sweep into the finals (IMO).

DarrenH
04-06-2004, 08:34 AM
Screamin' who?

What's next, the Flaming Cheese vs. Pigs In Heat?

I could easily vote for Nirvana but that wouldn't fair.

Darren

Stone
04-06-2004, 08:43 AM
What's next, the Flaming Cheese vs. Pigs In Heat?

Man, that latest PIH 7" rawks! But I still think the latest Cat Caught In a Fanbelt release is better.

DarrenH
04-06-2004, 09:15 AM
Man, that latest PIH 7" rawks! But I still think the latest Cat Caught In a Fanbelt release is better.

The Flaming Cheese' EP was better tho, imo.

It was really gouda. :p