California Audio Show - What do you want me to cover for you? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : California Audio Show - What do you want me to cover for you?

atomicAdam
07-07-2010, 12:52 PM
So I'm going to be at the event, all three days, and would like to know what you'd be interested in me listening to and giving you a write up on.

Here is the list of exhibitors - they aren't by room and 'who will be with who' - I'm trying to see if there is that list I can put up - but scan though, LMK what you'd like. Currently my major pull is to hear the AVA/Salk combos. So I'm open to your wishes.

http://www.caaudioshow.com/exhibitor-list.html

Thanks,
-adam

GMichael
07-07-2010, 01:08 PM
I'd like to see info on the Audio Note, Genesis, and Legacy. Also, DON'T FORGET TO TAKE LOTS OF PICS OF THE HOT CHICS!

atomicAdam
07-07-2010, 01:24 PM
OMG THERE ARE HOT CHICKS AT THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!! WTF have I been doing wasting all my time at climbing gyms and with a marriage?

Hyfi
07-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Acapella Speakers please and some affordable VAC gear.

Have a great time Adam!

GMichael
07-07-2010, 01:59 PM
OMG THERE ARE HOT CHICKS AT THESE SHOWS!!!!!!!! WTF have I been doing wasting all my time at climbing gyms and with a marriage?
That's called living a good life. Still doesn't mean that the camera can't capture the occasional cutie.

atomicAdam
07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, she'll be a the show - so maybe she can help pull them in. :)

LeRoy
07-07-2010, 06:35 PM
I'd be interested in your impressions of any tubed pre-amp from the show that is in the retail price range of $2.5K or less. Thanks again and hope you actually have time to enjoy the show too.

LeRoy

poppachubby
07-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Any analog gear in the sub $1K range.
Any tubes, esoteric or not, I'm talking about the actual tubes themselves.
DACs in the sub $1K range.

For kicks can you photograph what Wadia Digital are up to?

Thanks Adam, have fun man!!