Username change [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Username change

TheHills44060
07-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Is there a way to change my username without having to delete my current account and creating a mew one? Looked in the FAQ but didn't see anything. Searched and found that someone asked the same question in 2005 but there were no replies. Thanks.

rakeford
07-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Is there a way to change my username without having to delete my current account and creating a mew one? Looked in the FAQ but didn't see anything. Searched and found that someone asked the same question in 2005 but there were no replies. Thanks.
+1. I need a name change too.

poppachubby
07-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Can I ask why? I don't think there is, however, if you ask Adam I do believe they can transfer your current posts and info to your new account.

TheHills44060
07-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Sure. My current username is my first initial and last name. The is has not been a problem for the last 8 years until recently when a former ex-gf has decided to google my name and attempt to hack any accounts she believes is mine. With a name change i figured there would be less of chance of her meddling.

I'll ask adam. If it's a big pain in the arse i'll just create a new account. Thanks.